What kind of beer ?

-
have been hooked on shock top lately..

ShockTopLogo4Coval-copy-710x693.png

Begins with a "B" or an "A" and ends with either an "R" or an "E", I'm on it! If it's a really hot day in the summer, I like a simple Miller High Life, If I'm eating steak or tri-tip I like a stout, hanging with friends, Blue Moon or a nice hefeweizen (no fruit).

Tonight its just good old fashioned Budweiser in the can and it is cold and tastes great

Land Shark or Fat Tire when I drink beer....but mostly its Jack and Coke or Sailor Jerry sometimes will hit the George Stagg

Depends if I broke the car parts budget that month. Bud light,Busch light,P.B.R,on those months. Good beer includes: Modelo Negra,Heineken, Sol,and Fat Tire.

Cold pilsners. Been digging on the local 7 Seas Brewing Broken Mast Brown Ale. They also brew a double IPA properly named Balls Deep.

Hell yes!

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is amazing.

Fat tire is ok, but New Belgium makes better ones. Try Sunshine Wheat. Comes in kegs, too.

Left Hand Milk Stout. They make a micro craft Chocolate Milk Stout now I wanna try.

The Ft.Collins Double is great.

If you like hoppy beers that are hard, try Dales Pale Ale. Usually in a can. It's an acquired taste, but if you are into IPA, you've got to try it.

Chili beers are great, too. I also like chili coffee creamers. Gives a nice kick.
yeah, the Cherry Wheat is pretty good, the Pecan Brown is good too, as is the Porch Rocker.

Yeah, I meant, New Belgium, whoops! I really like their 1554, the Trippel and the Ranger aint half bad either

The Left Hand Milk Stout is pretty tasty for a milk stout. I really enjoyed all the different Fade to Blacks they have, also, their Strange pale ale is amazing.

I haven't had their Double yet, anytime I have seen it, their Double Bastard is right there and that is always too good.

I have yet to have any Chili beers. I dont think I have seen any here in Georgia.

I will have to keep an eye out for the Dale's. I recently picked up Samual Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Its pretty good, but not as good as Founder's Oatmeal

Astra Arschkalt...

Brewed 300 yards from our home, a typical north-german beer. Not as sweet as the southern ones...

121025_wba_astra_arschkalt_bild2.jpg

I like and have had more than one cold "Alpine", brewed by Moosehead.

Just remember though, "There is no such thing as bad beer, just varying degrees of goodness".

Jack

Cold Bud Light in the bottle or in a can when I leave the house, I don't leave bottles for others to have to deal with, and if I have a can beer at home it's served in a frosted mug.
soda pop's are very bad for you period.......... Look it up sometime :D

Cold is my favorite! Free is even better! And cold and free? Doesn't get any better than that!

"Gimme somethin' cold and gold" Bud Light by the twenty pack, Boulevard Pale Ale when we're out somewhere.

My wife buys me these new craft beers with the cool/funny names with fruit and Chocholate etc etc......can't wait to wash that taste out of my mouth with a good ole Busch Light.

And x3 for just about any one that is cold.
AL

I'm not "loyal" to any one brand or type. The Local Publix Supermarket has a 6 pack deal. You can select any six beers you wish, and they have a flat charge for the six pack. I usually select 6 different beers (brands of types) that I've never had before.
If people are coming over, I will usually ask what they like, and buy that. I still drink the odd brands and types.
I particularly like dark heavy beers.

-
Back