What kind of car is this?

-

440valiant

cuda
Reaction score
I went away for the weekend and spotted this car.

It looks like a 70's cuda?? anyone know what kind of car it is( look at the grill)

DSCF0389.jpg

The black one looks like a Challenger and the white on looks like a Rustang
I agree it too looks like a Challenger. Too me, the body line is how I could tell. The 'Cuda's body line is low and pretty much straight back. The Challenger starts off low and gradually goes high towards the back end.

John

I think you need to go and rescue that Challenger. Who knows it could be a 1 of 1 something.....you know how Mopars can be :bootysha:

I might have to go save it, the guy is an old farmer that my grandpa knows, who knows he might even give it away.

That would be so sweet

yall must have some good nonitors. I can hardly see the car. Looks like Iowa LOL

I went away for the weekend and spotted this car.

It looks like a 70's cuda?? anyone know what kind of car it is( look at the grill)

DSCF0389.jpg

Given the vegetation and landscape, I'm guessing you headed to the Okanagan. Is that east of Vernon on the way to Lumby?

Given the vegetation and landscape, I'm guessing you headed to the Okanagan. Is that east of Vernon on the way to Lumby?
I dont know where any of these places are, :read2:nor do i know where yvr is??

Act fast! It could be an AAR rustin away! You never know untill you look...=P~

I dont know where any of these places are, :read2:nor do i know where yvr is??

YVR is the airport code for Vancouver, BC (have my private pilots license). The other towns mentioned are in BC.

-
Back