What kind of car is this?

-
I would have guesed Keromeis ( prob spelled wrong)

Don't go a nocking unless you have cash in hand. it is the worst thing to nock on a door to ask if he will sell it, then he says yes, but you don't have the cash, and by the time you get the money, it is sold to someone else because he found out someone might buy it for more, because you buged him for it in the first place.

hey Rylan...thats how I got you cuda!

let it sleep untill you get money in hand!!!!!!!!

Phil

Did you get the car or not? What the plan man. Keep us posted. We live for this kinda stuff. Help keep our heart rate up. Go after it.

I would have guesed Keromeis ( prob spelled wrong)

Don't go a nocking unless you have cash in hand. it is the worst thing to nock on a door to ask if he will sell it, then he says yes, but you don't have the cash, and by the time you get the money, it is sold to someone else because he found out someone might buy it for more, because you buged him for it in the first place.

hey Rylan...thats how I got you cuda!

let it sleep untill you get money in hand!!!!!!!!

Phil

Hah, how did you know??

the Cuda is coming along well, its on hold now till i sell the riviera, as the riv is getting painted in a few days. Then im going down to keremeos and working hemi time on the cuda. So far i've pretty much got it stripped to the bone, all the fenders are off, quarters, interior, dash, doors, floor pan.................. I got a donor 69 dart for most of the parts thought. I have lots of pics but i forgot my camera in keremeos.

I'll keep you posted.

Hows ur duster coming>?

Did you get the car or not? What the plan man. Keep us posted. We live for this kinda stuff. Help keep our heart rate up. Go after it.

After i sell my big o'll buick im going to go talk to the guy, my grandpa knows the guy who has the challenger so it might be sitting in my shop in a few monthes =P~

-
Back