4cd116c3.jpg

image.axd

2011-huge-exhaust-pipe.jpg

Bosozoku-58.jpg

No exhaust, just plain STUPID.....

-stupid-human-1306587749.jpg

muffler630.jpg

rain-drain-motorcycle-exhaust-pipe-500x319.jpg

Sweet rides...if you have to run around with a hockey helmet and you're not on a team.

that pt remind me of the guy near me. Has it all painted up and what not. He put some speakers under car and plays music of a car revving...

It's a little...silver express PT Loser... Or maybe the feller had a few too many beers when he created that contraption.

A law suit waiting to happen!,In a parking lot some little kids gonna grab it 2 seconds after he parks it and is going to burn the crap out of her little hand.( and if I were her dad Id wait for him after breaking it of and beat him silly with it!
stupid is as stupid does!

That's conservative compared to what the "central american" inhabitants of Los Angeles do to their cars.
PT Cruisers and the people mentioned above are my sons favorite targets. Im half hispanic(4 gen. Calif.) but, come on, those "paisa's" will purchase every item from Kragen or AutoZone and slap them on their car. Its hilarious, mudflaps from a F-250 on a civic,spinner hubcaps, bumpers that make the CHP jealous. Its comedy. I also tell my son if he screws up I'll sell his DDS and get him PT!

Those people are making their "fashion" statments, hoping they will catch on...LMFAO...

Some yocal out here put a blower scoop,flames and a dana 60 chrome cover on the rear axle with sheet metal screws on his new at the time PT.He was furious at a car show because they wouldn't give him prefered parking and when he didn't win anything he took out a whole row of orange cones when leaving.What a A-HOLE. There is always one.......

See plenty of diesel pickup's around the Spokane area with stacks in the beds....Recently raced one of them with my Duramax, gave him a bit of a butt whooping.....

If that was a Pa. tag I would say I know this car . It must be a dog thing. These people near me use their PT. to tow a trailer to haul their Greatdanes. They have the exhaust pipes like that to put the exhaust over the trailer so not to kill the dogs. It must be a kit because they have the same flaps and all.

That's conservative compared to what the "central american" inhabitants of Los Angeles do to their cars.

On a side note, Mexico is actually in North America, I didn't know that fact til recently either...

Ok first WTF PT person! You dont need that pulling your row boat. And this guy with the Ram it is made with the 8 foot box with the extended cab for a reason!

I see the truck almost daily and I still find myself laughing every time I see it. As bad as it looks from the side....it is much worse from the front or rear. I will some more pics of it.

I barely like stacks on a 1ton dually. At least i got a good laugh out it.

If that was a Pa. tag I would say I know this car . It must be a dog thing. These people near me use their PT. to tow a trailer to haul their Greatdanes. They have the exhaust pipes like that to put the exhaust over the trailer so not to kill the dogs. It must be a kit because they have the same flaps and all.

ding ding ding... We have a winner...
He tows a trailer with small livestock. I know another professional dog breeder that has a similar deal on his Astro van. He's not neerly the tool the others in the pics are. He's just concernned about his investment. I'd bet money that's it, and honestly, if he put flaps on it, he was really thinking about it. Ever seen one of those big deisel stacks when the truck is fired for the first time after a good rain? It covers the truck in sooty water.

That is just stupid. Only thing i can understand having stacks is a diesel.

-
Back