What kind of moron does this?

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I was driving home today an a PT Cruiser gets on the highway just ahead of me. I wondered what the hell was sticking up the rear sides of the car. He was doing about eighty, so I had to haul *** and catch up. Dual exhaust pipes. Across the rear and up the sides. With the flappers on top. As usual I was carrying my gun. I wanted to shoot the poor car and put it out of it's misery. I got a couple pics thanks to a really good zoom on my phone.
View attachment Pt Cruiser.jpg

View attachment Pt Cruiser 1.jpg

If it were a 4x4 I would say he is getting ready to go swamping...

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Um, yaaaaa............there's some idiot out here doin' about 80. He's driving so fast he puked the exhaust system clear out from under the vehicle."

Don't mean to complain, but you really should have rammed the car to make the guy pull over so you could get a picture of someone so F-ing stupid.

I've seen a lot of dumb stuff on cars over the years, but that takes it to a whole new level.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

I see him in Princeton all the time. My wife sends me text pics everytime she see's him

I see him in Princeton all the time. My wife sends me text pics everytime she see's him

He was a long way from home. This was south of Forest Lake on 35 heading north. He was driving fast, so I let him go, but he probably took my exit at North Branch and took 95 all the way to Princeton.

ready for a blizzard. can run the car to stay warm even buried with no carbon monoxide fear.

That's conservative compared to what the "central american" inhabitants of Los Angeles do to their cars.

The kind with manure for brains. Pipes like that just beg to be crimped or equipped with a coupla whistles.

there's a kid in another forum i frequent that has his exhaust sticking out the back of his POS about 2 feet past the bumper angled upward.......with a flap on the end of it. we gave him so much HELL he finally went away. geeezzzzzzzzzzz, kids

Hey, it's a PT Cruiser! Never thought one of those things would attract so much attention, even if it's negative. Mission accomplished.

-
Back