What plugs can I use

-

danmax

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am trying to find a short plug with the smaller 16mm hex head that fit the standard 440 cast iron head to give me increased header clearance. I've been driving local parts store girl mad going thru all their plugs trying to find one that works

Thanks fir the link - Those plugs will be too long i think in the thread need 7/16 thread I assume that's what they call reach?

Champion Lawn mower plugs! Don't remember the numbers off hand but they worked, used the 10 heat range. The catalog used to give you the specks to compare. I saw a mower blister-pack that looked right tried them and they worked well.

Champion Lawn mower plugs! Don't remember the numbers off hand but they worked, used the 10 heat range. The catalog used to give you the specks to compare. I saw a mower blister-pack that looked right tried them and they worked well.
^^^ This.It does work. Done it,several years ago. Autolite and Champion have a page listed with dimensions on these.Good luck.

E3 might have them also I used them in a garden pulling tractor with good results.

-
Back