what size wheel for my dart?

-

lagwagon29

Reaction score
HI everyone. I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger. slant 6 it has the regular wheels with hubcaps. i want to upgrade to the rally wheels but not sure how to measure to make sure the wheels i get will fit. I know the wheels are 14 inch. im looking on ebay at a set that are 14x5.5. does anyone know the factory size drum that came from the factory. the car is all stock, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Do a search on this site or Google and you'll get your answer.

Not being disrespectful, but there's prolly 20 questions a week on this very subject.

You can better educate yourself doing it that way......you'll be smarter about the ins & outs of wheel sizes/trade-offs etc.

Just my .02

PK

HI everyone. I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger. slant 6 it has the regular wheels with hubcaps. i want to upgrade to the rally wheels but not sure how to measure to make sure the wheels i get will fit. I know the wheels are 14 inch. im looking on ebay at a set that are 14x5.5. does anyone know the factory size drum that came from the factory. the car is all stock, any help would be appreciated. thanks

70 dart has small bolt (5 on 4" pattern)... most likely has 9" drums but could have 10" drums. you'll have to measure them to know for sure...

as far as the wheels go. a stock small bolt 14x5.5 rally should fit all the way around just fine.

-
Back