what you opinion on this particular car?

-
I never understood why have a fliptop frontend on a unibody if you did not remove the fenderwells [seems kinda pointless to me] i suppose the reason for a fliptop frontend is easy access to the engine, with inner fenders still there it looks stupid to me. Just my 2Cs. That second one is nice [just the rainbow kills it for me].

I know a guy who has a 74 slant six duster. Its a good solid body. Minimal rust west texas car. I was interested in it but i think he wanted $3500 or $4k for it. Car has been sitting. Major thing it needs is rt rear full quarter panel. Car was hit and bondoed. . Not in too bad of shape. It is granny green throughout tho. I prefer black. Interiors .. Pm me back if interested. Car needs a full resto, but is complete. I found a 67 cuda coupe and liked that body better, bought that instead.

LMK if interested
Matt

just chisel him down on price bcause of the wierd rainbow on the hood. then sand it off and flat black the hood, cowl, and tops of the fenders like the early 340 dusters. put a 340 wedge decal on the hood. problem solved

Who would build a car that "perfect" and not take it out and see what it'll do?

I'd be less wary of a seller who has a mitt full of time slips and tells me it runs like a scalded dog.

At best the car be worth $6500 on a good day (projected)[-X

first one i would be real scared of unless your planning on a full resto..

second one is a mess too...

third one i would stay far away from.. that dealer will want 5 times what that thing is worth.. textured crap under the hood? whats it hiding?

im looking for a daily driver

right now im just window shopping, making sure i have all my duckies in a row once im ready to actually buy one

On that first one I posted- for $4000 less money than the OP's example you could afford correctly installed lower quarter patches, and end up with an early v8 duster in a desireable factory HIP color and with factory a/c!

Maybe worth It if yer gonna take it to shows and park it next to all the other purple and green cars,...maybe wait a few years and flip It,.....You can't build It (right) for that money,....but to much greenbucks for a driver...

-
Back