What's a good starter suspension system that can be upgraded later?

-
73+. Spool mounts, sway bar is tucked in as well. Reinforce K-member and LCA and GO! Look at my build #59 and #72.

No one said anything about Dillinger Chassis or Mad Dart on here. A lot of cool stuf that is direct replacement for stock so you can do just certian parts at a time. I would start with a K frame as that is the hardest to change and then you can add around it. Would be way easier to weld in the upper coil over braces while the car is upside down though and then you could paint everything
http://www.dillingerchassis.com/

Sorry I thought He also made a K frame

To answer the OP original question, stock.

73+. Spool mounts, sway bar is tucked in as well. Reinforce K-member and LCA and GO! Look at my build #59 and #72.

X2. Avoid paying top $ for anything you're going to toss later. So if you're going to use aftermarket LCAs and K-member save the expense of reinforcing stock pieces.

The ideal rear anti-roll bar/sway bar comes out of an A38 76 Dart cop car. This one mounts on the body. All of the aftermarket ones I've seen mount on the axle.

IMHO skip the front coil overs. They put stress on the shock towers they weren't designed to take.

-
Back