Whats for breakfest.

-
These as soon as I pour them and add milk..
Not so yum as yours but they are my breakfast most days.

great_value_corn_flakes.jpg

I did not get a picture :violent1: Hot oatmeal with a small slice of real butter and a hand
full of raisons :happy1: No margarine for me :wack:

Bacon,Eggs with cheese, Toast heavy butter,small cup of tomato juice and a big glass of my wife's sweet tea

I had a little free time so I made the wife and kids a good ol' camp breakfast. Eggs bacon sausage hash browns and toast. Mmmmmm bacon

had home made fishcakes and homemade molassis beans with belly meat ...yum!

Waffles made with home ground whole wheat, dried cranberries, yeast, cinnamon, egg,and shredded cheese, Almost a balanced meal, no sugar (other than in the dried cranberries), salt or fat (other than from the cheese). I make a batch of dry mix, put some in a covered dish with water overnight, add the egg and cheese in the morning, a quick stir and into the waffle iron I turned on just before adding the last 2 ingredients. Needs no syrup or other topping.

Bran Flakes with a cut up banana and 2% milk, Sucks to get old.:banghead:

yup ...made me hungry too and its only 6:30 a.m. here ....usually breakfast dont happen till 11:30 for me bcoz i only eat once a day ....but seeing this thread makes me want to eat NOW ...LOL

Has anyone ever noticed that home photographs of what is a very delicious dish often do not represent the food well? lol

Wife found a brand of pancake batter with the maple flavored bits in it so we have homemade sausage and egg McGriddles often.

2 eggs sunny side up with a couple sleces of buttered wheat toast and a cup of Island Goat, St. John's blend. (freshly ground of course) tmm

Attachments

• Island Goat- St Johns Blend.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 119
I have not made breakfast yet, but it is going to be bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on texas toast.

Sometimes I like to wake up and make a batch of muffins! These are cranberry.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 147
-
Back