whats the best color for the duster????

what color?

• Total voters
-
here is 70 plumb crazy but there is a duster on here that is butter scotch and is beautiful ....I pick butter scotch.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 640
i went sassy but was hard choice i really liked the original Sherwood

Did the same on Amy's '73. She picked the color. We liked both, but I'm not going to say no to FJ6 over F8.

I really like metallics on dusters esp plum crazy or a nice turquoise

I like mine..........LL1....Dark Turquoise Poly

I have yet to see a Duster in LL1, Q5.

If I had no other car, I would be going Q5, even though LL1 is a little better, IMO.

By 1970, LL1 was long gone. Q5 is a nice color, too. Just about the same hue, only a touch lighter than LL1 from '68.

My Charger is an LL1 car, black top and black/ silver interior on the tag.

It's going right back to it.

If it were my Duster and all of my cruising was going down in it, I'd Go Q5 with a white decal package and white interior.

I can't seem to find any images of any Dusters in Q5 or LL1, so that may lead on as to how common it is.

index.php

Anyway, here is a good example of Q5 and white combo-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MykNGpg6vT8"]Back to the Bricks worlds greatest car show 1969 Q5 Roadrunner auto appraisal Davison Flint Mi. - YouTube[/ame]

Looks good with black, too.

Here is the '68 LL1 color;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT9z8NB2-2M"]1968 Dodge Dart GTS - YouTube[/ame]

Hard to decide. They're all great colours. Go for Panther Pink. Chicks dig pink. I dig chicks. What is better than babes and cars? Ok, so if you're married maybe having hot babes all over your hot car might not be a good thing. :axe:

Yo..your inbox is full. Can you give us a better picture of the engine bonnet of your P panther car ?

Thanks

OK..I am opinionated. Go figure.. :)

Colours
No Retail Red...
Orange is for KTM's ...even MGs are that colour..
No "old man" colours
Love silver/grey/pewter w/black stripes
Plum w/black stripes - we are going that way..
Sassy
B5 blue
other..

mine is not the best color but it's not green!

Attachments

• dus whel 003.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 382
  • dus whel 001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 349
:wav::wav::wav::wav:
FE5 Rallye Red
It is absolutely the fastest color!!!

Metallic silver is my favorite!

Attachments

• 20130921_153004.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 345
  • 20130921_152157.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 20130921_151551.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 348
I think this post was a trick just to get as many pictures of Dusters as possible. Good job!

I'll go with Moparstuff. with Basin Street Blue....

Attachments

• My72340 Duster Sept08.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 285
I'll go with Moparstuff. with Basin Street Blue....

out of the choices that we were given, I like the Butterscotch. You don't see many of them. However, I also have a '72 Basin Street Blue (Petty Blue) Duster340 but mine came w/ the black stripes! Love that color combo! Pics never do that color justice! here is a pic of mine under construction. (just to show the color)

Attachments

• Duster project 006.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 069.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Duster project 002.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 256
-
Back