Whats the difference between....

-
Which ones are you looking at? The link pulls up a page of 'em. If you're looking at the kits take a look at the E-body (B-body) ones just below the A-bods pictured. You'll notice the hanger bolts in different.

I dont see the difference am I blind? They are both for 2 1/2" springs could it be the bushings?

Never had mine out side by side to compare, but I'd almost guess it's the bushings. If I'm wrong, someone will correct me.

I might be wrong, though. Take a look down the page and another is advertised as A,B, and E body bushings from Summit.

I dont see the difference am I blind? They are both for 2 1/2" springs could it be the bushings?

Like I asked, which ones are we looking at? The first ones I saw were the E-body and A-body one advertised on top of the other.

Like I asked, which ones are we looking at? The first ones I saw were the E-body and A-body one advertised on top of the other.

The shackle studs are 3/8 " for E-B bodies and the A body are 5/16" if I remember correctly but the lengths are the same

So I could technically use them as long as I used the bushing to match? I am gonna do a spring relocation anyway so that shouldn't be a problem.

-
Back