Whats the temp where you live?

-
Right at this moment in Coeur d Alene (10PM) it's just about 80F. High today was bangin' on 100. This has been a LONG HOT DRY summer!!!

Forecast for Fri is storms and high 80's

For Sat is supposed to be a high of 77!!!!

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 114
Yup.....99 at 9:30 at night here in SCW. Getting cabin fever from being inside most of the time.:protest::protest::protest:

11:45pm and still 100*

Supposed to be in the 117-118 range and humid over the weekend. Nice and cool. :)

WTH....We're going in the wrong direction 117* today :protest:

Heat index here has been over 100 for everyday now for a WHILE. Usually temp in the upper 90s and humidity over 60%.

Missouri, sometimes referred to as the " state of Misery" !!??? Aug is supposed to be hOT, it cooled off this week and been great. low to mid 60's at night, mid to upper 80's, now 90 during the day. humidity dropped way down. ! life is good!

Miserable, is miserable a temperature? Yesterday it was 95 with 1000% humidity.. I dont handle the heat well. It just wipes me out... Today I think its suppose to be around the same..

Miserable, is miserable a temperature? Yesterday it was 95 with 1000% humidity.. I dont handle the heat well. It just wipes me out... Today I think its suppose to be around the same..

Yup, me too....there is a big car cruise tonight but if it's gross out I might skip it....big show here tomorrow in St. Cloud Ramie.....Benton county fairgrounds, Pantowners show with a big swap meet....weather should cool down by then but might have some rain.

Yup, me too....there is a big car cruise tonight but if it's gross out I might skip it....big show here tomorrow in St. Cloud Ramie.....Benton county fairgrounds, Pantowners show with a big swap meet....weather should cool down by then but might have some rain.

My brother typically goes to that car show. Depends on if its a bracket weekend at Brainerd. If it werent so hot I would consider cruising up for it.. I dont have much going on.. Oh wait... drinking beer in the A/C!!

Since i work In the 100° heat i typically put ice under my ballcap, and it tends to cool me off. I figure if wearing a hat in the winter helps to keep you warm, wouldent ice under your hat keep you cool. It works very well.

If not for Carrier (air conditioning) the population of Phoenix would probably still be about 29,000 ;-)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-15 at 1.54.23 PM.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 70
hey, it cooled down th 93 last night. what are ya complaining about!!???? ha

yea, but ya cars don't rust...BUT maybe a new interior turns to dust in 2 years!!???? unless ya garage has AC?????

Hotter than this morning, I just got the front yard mowed, now on to the back, ugh.

Its 88deg, F, with 90% humidity, dew point 74. Oppressive for anyone with respitory problems (asthma). Shower came and went. Made it worse. Here in the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire.

-
Back