Whats the temp where you live?

-
29 and a light drizzle, my yard is like a skating rink......

-5f this morning but supposed to make it all the way to 30f today. The current forcast states that the cold wave ends today!!! Thankyou sweet little baby Jesus!!

I think its about 50 here today, i was out painting the grill and my hood lip on the Super Bee this morning.

Sunny yesterday too, maybe 60, drove it to Everett to get a interior estimate at Hoglunds.

$8000, umm no thanks, i will do it myself.

It's a balmy 37* here. My wife and I just got back from taking my Duster for a spin. I love how people stare when you ride by. My wife doesn't like it,"you've got more people staring at you". lol...

Port of Spain, Trinidad...Sunny & a nice Caribbean breeze puts the temp in the low 70's w/ rh around 70%.
Nice this time of year, but movin' back to the 'warm; (27 F) ATL next week. But I'm ready to go - I don't have my Cudae to mess with. The only US Cars here seem to be personal imports, a few Lincolns & the occasional Chry 300.

Lots of Toyo FJ40s, 50s etc here for the Landcruiser lovers though. My Bro-in-Law is extrememly jealous of that.

I suppose there are some things to miss about this joint...
day2-1.jpg

trinidad-tobago143.jpg

094.jpg

=&= oh, yeah, I suppose this too...

blanchisseuse.jpg

Rub it in !!!

-12.4 C here..or 6F with a powder..first day this year that feels cold..working on the car? nope ..

Grassy

33 in St Pete Fla this morning. Citrus county just north of here was at 17. Colder then southern Alaska this morning.

The end is near, Hell is freezing over!

19 degrees in Connecticut
I really need to work on my car but the garage is too cold even with the small heater I have.
I want to move to a place that I can work on my car all year round
regards
George

19 degrees in Connecticut
I really need to work on my car but the garage is too cold even with the small heater I have.
I want to move to a place that I can work on my car all year round
regards
George

I would let you borrow mine George but I need it here in sunny Fla. LOL

I almost sold this at my yard sale last month. Glad they passed on it.

DSC00016 (Custom).JPG

33 in St Pete Fla this morning. Citrus county just north of here was at 17. Colder then southern Alaska this morning.

The end is near, Hell is freezing over!

I don't often get to say this to my southern neighbours, but :bootysha: :toothy10: it's a balmy +41F here right now. Quite a change from the -40F last week.

Only 114* here today......:sunny:

Yes, it's an old thread, but just had to share LOL

The good news from the hill reported by memike :cheers:
the low tonight will be 67 degrees and when I wake :glasses7: me and my lap top and cup of coffee will be enjoying the fresh air out on my deck :cheers: high tomorrow 87 :glasses7:
It's easy being me when mother nature is helping me with life therapies :D

-
Back