Whats the temp where you live?

-
5 inches of snow overnight and a high of 5 degrees today. Big arctic push coming in today, wind chills in the -20 to -30 degrees range. Tomorrow's forcast high is -2 degrees F

Average temp in KC this time of year is 32-37 degrees. This sucks!!

-32C here this morning and -41 with the wind chill. And -40 is the same in both C and F. It's 10 degrees warmer than it was last week. Just love winter. :)

I have our cars antifreeze set for -45 what do you have your set for :clock:

We got our first snow at midnight last night
It is 27F now and will get down to -2 tonight.
On the hill this morning 8) I drove three good looking babes to work this morning 8)

Chrysler Pasifica did good traction control is great :cheers::worthles:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 223.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 227.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 225.jpg

-15 this morning and another 6" of snow to plow...its up to 4 now wheeee!

That's about 14" since Xmas.

My blade is wearing out already.

100_2988w.jpg

100_2989w.jpg

100_2991w.jpg

15 Degrees F in Piedmont Oklahoma... Didn't have any power for about 10 hours last night. Got a little chilly in the house....

-6 frig'in degrees
The highs here ar normally 40F, The highs today 16F.in northeast Arkansas

-8 here in Kansas this morn. Ramcharger wouldnt start for I drove ole trusty. 64 dodge 440 with the slant 6

Nothin like a slant to start in the cold. I drove a rusted out 69 Satellite when I was 19. One morning over -20, no cars would start in the yard. Parents or brothers. The Satellite turned so slow I could've hand cranked it faster. It started on about 3 cylinders, then 4, 5 etc. Eventually purring like a kitten and off I went. Always amazed me it could fire turning that slow.

Right now, at 3:11 Central, the temperature here in northwest Arkansas is 8*.
It's supposed to get all the way up to 19* tomorrow, so my wife and I are going hiking around the Buffalo National River in north central Arkansas.

Right now in South Charleston, West Virginia at 4:41 pm it is 15*F with a wind chill of - 18. I hid the brass monkeys three days ago guys and it's just gonna get colder here. Gonna get down to - 10*F tonight (before the wind chill).:stop:

Jan08.10.JPG

Jan08.10.JPG

We just had another wave of snow here, about five inches. Temps in the single digits for highs and below zero at night. Check out this icecicle that formed in front of the kitchen window. It looks cool with the light behind it.

big icecicle.jpg

-
Back