Whats the temp where you live?

-
As long as god is intent on trying to invent the Reverse Microwave Oven (sucks the heat out of ya from the inside out) on us, I guess I can put the cold to effective use: I need to go swap the booster and master cylinder in my Dart. I plan to lick my palms before I reach in the tool bag. That way I will be unable to drop any wrenches.

This clever plan is contingent on getting access to the toolbag, which is in the trunk, which is frozen shut 'cause I didn't spray silicone on the new trunk seal before the cold came.

56F and raining as I write this..

I'm in Huntington Beach, Ca.

I plan to lick my palms before I reach in the tool bag. That way I will be unable to drop any wrenches.

That's some funny stuff right there! Lick my palms..... :laughing:

BTW: Use vegetable oil on your door & trunk seals. It's organic and will keep the rubber pliable and soft. Plus they won't stick when everything freezes. PAM cooking spray is a good alternate. :-D

Well, the temp has changed for the better. It is 21*F right now (12:04 PM). But there's a downside.

11534_1296704575189_1157592751_3089.jpg

Its actually warm here now. 35*f. But it snowed like crazy today.

It's 40 degrees out where I'm at and I'm freezing. How in heck do you guys in the midwest deal with the cold?

Right now it is -26c with a windchill of -35c. Typical Winnipeg winter weather...but freakin cold! Needless to say I will not be turning the key on my Dart until April. :angry7:

Cool Ramcharger!!!!!! I hope you have heat going in that thing.

Thanks. It's been a ton o fun. I even parked it on top of a few Volkswagons one day. :)
IMGP5085.jpg

I am currently rattle caning it flat black so it doesn't look so ghetto. I may paint the death proof skull on the hood too. Not sure. Either way, it will be ugly. But still fun. And there is nothing like taking the top off in the summer and cruising around. Got to love it.

Dang I hate this place. It's 12:40 pm and it's only 3*f. WTH!

the low last night was 21F, and today's high is suppose to hit 40F.

-
Back