Whats the temp where you live?

-
-27 C 7pm

It's about 12 F here right now...slight chill, snow doesn't sound like styrofoam when you walk on it yet. Back in the mid 90's I lived in Sault Ste. Marie Canada (grew up there) and had a 79 Duster slant 6. It hit -30 C for 30 days in a row. No block heater on the Duster but it started every morning with a bunch of isopropyl in the gas and pump the hell out of the accelorator. Had to drive holding the door shut because the latch quit working. All my cassettes got stolen because you didn't dare lock the doors. Frost line went under 7 feet breaking water mains all over the city. -30 and broken water mains made for some very long skating rinks. Now that was cold!

It's 22 here with wind at 22 mph, gusting to 34 mph. Makes it feel like 6 degrees. It was not pleasant walking the dog tonight but she loved it.
Frank

Just checked as I have to run to the store. It's minus 3. urgh!!

..just start to snow..not quite freezing..big, fluffy flakes..i could not stand living in a place without distinct seasons..lets you appreciate them more :)

-12 deg c, or 7 deg f was -25 deg last weekend.

Anyone want to come stay with me in Los Angeles for the winter is welcome. All I ask is that you bring your car and do long, smoky burnouts in front of my a$$hole nextdoor neighbor's house every morning! :cheers:

For you fairweather people,our lowest temperature recorded was -45c (-49f) ,windchill -57c (-71f).Come visit us,bring your sunscreen.:glasses7:

Got to about 40 in Dallas, TX today......we have four seasons, its just that three of them are kind of short.

2 days ago here in sacramento it snowed. It hadn't snowed since 1976 in sacramento!!
We got a little snow in nearby Clayton, Martinez, and Orinda, and Mt. Diablo got covered,too. At night here in Concord it dipped into the 20's with highs in the upper 40's, unseasonably cold.

Right now we have flurries and 24*F, but it is supposed to clear and drop to 9* by morning for school bus time with a wind chill of - 13*.

The boys got the long johns to wear to school tomorrow.:cheers:
And yesterday it was 65* and sunny and we had 74 mph gusts recorded around 5pm.

who the hell uses celsius????? it's just kinda cold....it's december!!!!!!!ice fishing (drinking) is coming soon!!!

it was nice today:) it got to 10 degrees lol:) it was down to -18 the other night that day after we ended up with a foot of water in out basement lol

-
Back