Whats the temp where you live?

-
19 F and 4 F with the windchill. Northeast Ohio.

It was 50F yesterday morning!

We got up to 0*C, this morning. It's been -2* to about -6*C for about a week and change now. Nothing is thawing out. They're even mentioning the "S" word. Don't need that, no sir. :angry7:

Got down to 0F last night up to about 10F, gotta love living in chicago land area! Just wish I had a heater in the garage, Ive been driving the wife nuts being cooped up in here.

Less cold than it is in this:cold start video…but not too much less cold. My '73 Dart started easily and ran perfectly yesterday after spending all night out in the stiff, cold wind + snow…too easily and too perfectly. Come to find out the fuel pump I rebuilt for it just this past September is putting gas in the crankcase.

picard-headhold.jpg

35 F was the high today... and its supposed to be below 15F tonight. East TN. And I don't know what the windchill is... But it was really windy.

Can I come and stay with you in LA till spring? :)

we hit a heat wave this afternoon, it's 8 now

o it's been a nice 83 or so here for the past week. NOT it's been below freezing for over a week and pissing me off. At least we haven't had any snow, yet....

Sunny slow "about 4 to 0 wind" and 33 F. here in Jonesboro, 30 f. in West plain MO.

And I stayed out side to enjoy it :happy10:
No rain, or 35 to 40 mph winds :cheers:

I wonder where that came from :toothy10: :drinkers: :sunny::blob:

GEORGE RAYS GONE TO BE  STRONG 056.jpg

Here in coastal Virginia it was 63* at midnight but fell to 50* this afternoon. We`re likely to have our first freeze of the winter late tonight. It`s coming this way..............yuk!

-36C windchill this morning,so I rolled the window in the truck half way up.Sat outside A+W for lunch and had a Papa cheese burger,took my shoes off to let my socks dry out from the sweat. Sat on the deck when i got home and had a few cold ones and barbecued a steak.Sat outside and looked at the snow and had dinner,bowl of ice cream for dessert. It's gonna be a ***** when the cold stuff gets here.8)

62F in my part of SoCal today. Periods of rain forecast through the weekend with temps about the same. 5-day forecast says 70F and partly sunny by Tuesday.
Sorry so many of you are on the verge of frostbite. I've lived in SoCal all my life and don't know how you function in those freezing temps.

-36C windchill this morning,so I rolled the window in the truck half way up.Sat outside A+W for lunch and had a Papa cheese burger,took my shoes off to let my socks dry out from the sweat. Sat on the deck when i got home and had a few cold ones and barbecued a steak.Sat outside and looked at the snow and had dinner,bowl of ice cream for dessert. It's gonna be a ***** when the cold stuff gets here.8)
Ain't life good -36 LMAO :toothy10: Sounds like a good day :cheers:
I got to enjoy a couple cold ones today, but I could leave my drinks outside to keep them cold 8) Yours would have froze :shaking2:

-
Back