Whats the temp where you live?

-
-33 below 0 in outside of Cody yeserday AM, non wind chill temp, PS fluil was frozen in truck and ABS light was stuck on too.

Warmed up to -11, today was -22 and a high of 9 yeah ya.

Some wind chill temps I saw in WY and MT were -80.

Can you say frozen lungs... Coldest winter since 1985 and this is suppose to be an elnino year which = less cold winter right.. that is what NOAA stated 7 weeks ago when all was calm..

Well in Oct 1st we broke a 90 year record and were below zero for a week..

7F in SE Kansas this morning and no wind. Should make for a better day feeding and provide an opportunity to clean out the fireplace.

I had the occasion to relate to a friend how this winter is no different than the ones I remember as a kid in the '70s. Extended cold periods, a lot of snow, and plenty of wind to drift roads closed. Many of my snow days were spent on the back of a truck tossing bales to cattle and freezing my as* off.

Weathermen screwed up!! They were calling for -10 overnight (coldest night so far) and I woke up and it's 5 degrees!! Regular heatwave!

Had to pick my son up from an overnighter with a church group - it was 12*F here this morning BRRRRRRRR

Okay and now it's down to 10*F - pretty sure that's gonna be a record....

right now it is 8 out ...the dog didn't even go far.....I heard it is so cold out west one of you guys had to scrape your dog off the firehydrant

I was 13 degrees this morning her in the sunny South (Atlanta) with wind chill at ZERO! I'm ready for Fenruary 13th for my Cruise to the Caribbean!

A high of 20 but we have sun today! WOO HOO!

It's currently 24F in Middle Georgia. This is very unusual weather for this area. It has been many, many years that we've had this long of a stretch of morning temps in the teens and highs not getting above freezing. Someone really needs to rethink this Global Warming crap.

Today is Sunny with a high of 18 degrees.LOL.I guess the ice fisherman,snowmobilers will be happy.These are great temps for freezing up the lakes.:happy2:

P.S I,m wondering how many people have NOT put anti-freeze in their rads down south?

Centeral Florida is settung on 34. and waiting on this Global warming our government has promised.Along with a few other things.:color:

Partly cloudy and a balmy -3 with a -14 wind chill. Now I know why all the old folks winter down south. I'm thinkin' Jamaica sounds good right now. LOL

Today is Sunny with a high of 18 degrees.LOL.I guess the ice fisherman,snowmobilers will be happy.These are great temps for freezing up the lakes.:happy2:

P.S I,m wondering how many people have NOT put anti-freeze in their rads down south?

Those who are unaware that without it the aluminum parts in the cooling system will corrode.

I have it in mine always. I probably have a 70/30 mix. I like to have it a little heavier than 50/50.

Man, it's a chilly 65* right now!

Overnight it was in the 40's... brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just went outside to wash the car and guess what , it was too freakin HOT to wash it. 76 degrees in Sunny So Cal.

Bob

-
Back