What's up- my first post

-
B

BlueHornet

This looks cool so far, what's up people?If there's anyone else here, let me know.Oh, and yes I'm a real person LOL.Bye,

Hey and welcome to f.a.b.o. I'll be a good sport and move your post out of jokes funny stuff and anything goes to the welcome wagon for you.Enjoy yourself :cheers:

Weclome aboard!! So what do you have for an A body? Or do you just have a old AMC Hornet that is blue.. Jim

Welcome Blue Hornet
Yes there are a bunch of folks here, So jump on in and enjoy.
I had a levi Hornet AMC with a 304 v8 in it and it would scream.
What do you drive ?

Hey and welcome to f.a.b.o. I'll be a good sport and move your post out of jokes funny stuff and anything goes to the welcome wagon for you.Enjoy yourself :cheers:
I am going to start calling you sport :toothy10: good move waggin :cheers:

Yup, A real person whos email address is listed on 4 different anti forum spam sites. Later.

hahah thats great "if theres anyone else here"

welcom to fabo blue honet Oyour guna like it here. I drive in dc.&baltamore trafic all day and this is the first thing i do wen i get home and no matter what kind of day i had this site is always good for a laf.:cheers:

Welcome, I to am a new member,so if anyone can give me a clue as to how to post a picture of my A Body I would be greatful! Craig.

Welcome, I to am a new member,so if anyone can give me a clue as to how to post a picture of my A Body I would be greatful! Craig.

Hi Craig,
To add a photo I... hit Reply to post, click on the paperclip, click browse and choose the picture you want then click on upload. Close this window, click on paper clip and click on the attachment. There it is! You can add pictures to your Avatar or signature the same way by going into user cp at the top of the page to the right and click on edit signature or avatar. Hope this helps! Good luck, we would enjoy seeing your car!

-
Back