Whats with Laysons customer service

-

dartin jack

Reaction score
I would like to here if anyone is having the same problem.In may I ordered a set of 6 tailight lenses to finish off my 66 cuda from laysons, they said it would take a few days to a week to get the order shipped.It took 6 weeks & only 3 lenses showed up but they didnt say the order was to be backordered when I asked if the parts were in stock when I put the order in the first place.So when I talked to them the only comment was the order was not able to be filled untill supplier shipped to them.After waiting to here which was another 4 weeks the guy said same thing and 2 weeks later also.Finally in august they said that the order was on its way to them another 3 weeks and I was told that the next few days they would ship the other lenses.so when I got them a week later now the end of the first week in september of course less the reverse lense I decided to finally assemble what I had to drive the car at least once this season.Now comes the real had part for me to understand when I went to put the signal lenses in the housings they didnt fit right to my suprise they were not only to large to fit but so were the mounting holes so now there usless!I then called laysons the end of the week in septwmber to see what could be done but the guy @ cust.service hasnt helped at all its been Ill call you & he never has but when ive phoned him its all the boss/owner isnt here and he cant get things together as to getting me any lenses or at least an answer to my parts that arnt any good for a 66 cuda perhaps someone at laysons will see that for 6 months a customer has been unable to get what he ordered/purchased & would actually help the customer who he should depend on to make a living as that how it works for me!If anyone out there has any other stories like this perhaps we all need to know up front what to expect from suppliers like this.sorry Im on a rant but you all dont want to walk a mile in my shoes right now! anyway let me know your opinion dartin jack

Laysons is a problem that everybody has.

Normaly, we have a fella heree, "Rick, from Laysons" that handles biz for the board and has a super great customer relationship here, or the exact mirror image of the company and your expericance.

Yea I had problems with them as well.
Rick @ Laysons had it straightened out for me. He's sure was making up for the lack of customer service they are known for...
I even bought arm rests from them that Rick promised they had in stock and that I would have them in 2 weeks, and dam he was correct.

Try to Pm him, I bet he'll help you out.

Sounds like another unhappy Layson's customer! I hope you get your stuff from them or atleast get your money back. Good luck

I was going to say I bet there was a tread about this last week....

Same ole song and dance I had with them once too. Rick Keesler is the only one there that'll give you the straight scoop. Problem is Rick is out very sick. He was in the hospital for quite a while. Don't know if he's out and around yet or not.

Layson's is the absolute last place I buy from. Only if nobody else has it and I see them in person at a show and get the part right there.

Whats with Laysons customer service??

It SUCKS, much like it's douchebag owner.

I've been down the same road as you.

Customer service??? I didn't know they had any. lol

Dave Layson was actually at Monster Mopar last month, the first time in 5-6 years. I was curious so I walked through his tent, either he is finally getting it or he is hurting for business because he was polite and friendly. If he had the parts I needed there I would have bought them but I still don't trust him so I won't order anything from him.

Customer service??? I didn't know they had any. lol

Dave Layson was actually at Monster Mopar last month, the first time in 5-6 years. I was curious so I walked through his tent, either he is finally getting it or he is hurting for business because he was polite and friendly. If he had the parts I needed there I would have bought them but I still don't trust him so I won't order anything from him.

Was that Dave the no good rat? I went through their tent also and met a guy I hadn't seen before that seemed nice and friendly but didn't ask his name. I talked to him briefly about how Rick was doing and I almost said something about what a jerk the owner was and that Rick is the only reason I'd ever order from them. Man that would have been sweet wouldn't it!! LOL

Was that Dave the no good rat? I went through their tent also and met a guy I hadn't seen before that seemed nice and friendly but didn't ask his name. I talked to him briefly about how Rick was doing and I almost said something about what a jerk the owner was and that Rick is the only reason I'd ever order from them. Man that would have been sweet wouldn't it!! LOL

That was Dave himself, he is a fairly young guy, I think mid 40's

I would have given good money to see the expression on his face if you would have.

-
Back