What's Your Favorite Clint Eastwood Movie?

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
Just wondering if any members here are Clint Eastwood fans. What's your favorite Clint movie?
Mine is: "Kelly's Heroes."

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1967
For a Few Dollars More (1967)
Play Misty for Me (1971)
High Plains Drifter (1973)
The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
Where Eagles Dare (1968
Hang 'Em High (1968
Unforgiven (1992)
A Perfect World (1993)
In the Line of Fire (1993)
Absolute Power (1997)
True Crime (1999)
The Rookie (1990)
Heartbreak Ridge (1986)
The Beguiled (1971)
The Enforcer (1976)
Dirty Harry (1971)
Magnum Force (1973)
A Fistful of Dollars (1964)
Coogan's Bluff (1968
Two Mules For Sister Sara (1970)
Paint Your Wagon (1969)
Kelly's Heroes (1970)
Joe Kidd (1972)
Thunderbolt And Lightfoot (1974) (II)
The Eiger Sanction (1975)
Every Which Way But Loose (1978
Any Which Way You Can (1980)
Pale Rider (1985)
Honkytonk Man (1982)
Sudden Impact (1983)
Firefox (1982)
Bronco Billy (1980)
Escape From Alcatraz (1979)
Tightrope (1984)
City Heat (1984)
The Dead Pool (1988
Mystic River (2003)
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997)
Million Dollar Baby (2004)
Flags of Our Fathers (2006)
Letters from Iwo Jima (2006
Changeling (2008
Gran Torino (2008
The Human Factor (2009) (filming)

Not sure if I have a complete list of his movies here, but I'm sure someone will let me know if I missed any. LOL

Unforgiven really was awsome to me. It seemed very realistic.When he came unglued after the whiskey kicked in, WOW! My wife loves Bridges of Madison County,tear jerkin chick flick. He did the musical score for that one. Clint is a big jazz guy.

Kelly's here as well.

What an awesome cast.. Savalas, Rickles, Sutherland, Cpt Stubing...

Outlaw Josey Wales and the Unforgiven are my two favorites along with Dirty Harry. Million Dollar Baby was really good too. Haven't seen Gran Torino yet.

I have all of them on DVD, gotta be Unforgiven or The Rookie if I had to choose 1 or 2.

My brother in law lives in Santa Cruz, went down to Carmel in 2001, had lunch at the Hogs Breath, and in he walked. He seems like a really nice guy, pretty big too.

i dont think he ever mad a bad movie hes the man i like them all thanks for the list

Hey I got a good for you: whats your Stallone movie Rambo 1'2'3 or Rocky 1'2'3'4'5'6 Just fooling ya:toothy10:

Here's one missing from your list, Space Cowboys. Kind of a silly title but good cast with Tommy Lee Jones and Donald Sutherland.
Overall though, Kelly's Heroes and Unforgiven are probably at the top of my list.

Can't choose just ONE.... sorry.

The best MOVIE I saw him in was probably "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly." Pure evil, but in a good way... LOL!:-D

I loved the "Make my day" monologue wherein he explains how his .357 Magnum will "blow your head clean off" to that scum he was confronting, but the best line of all, was in the Enforcer (I think) where he had just activated a car bomb meant for HIM, in a car driven by a dirty cop, and commented, "A man's got to know his limitations!" BOOM!

LOL!!!

He's my all-time favorite actor... no doubt about it.

Thanks for reminding me of all those GREAT movies...

"Gran Torino," "Perfect World," and "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot," are my favorites. But I like most everything he does, got to talk to him back in 1995 thanks to my dad who was working for him. Really a decent guy and down-to-earth.

Haven't seen them all, but my favorite is High Plains Drifter.

"What did you say your name was?"
"I didn't."

Oh Ya,Clint's the man,my mistake get 4 coffins ready.Sorry I couldn't pick just 1,he sure has bad taste in women though,he'd be better off with Clyde.Left turn Clyde

I have not seen Gran Torino yet, But I am sur Clint won't let me down.
All abouve, But The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and A Fist full of Dollars
are some I have seen a few times and still enjoy all of them.
He sure has been a great one:cheers:

Like em all, But Josey Wales and Good,Bad,and the Ugly are tied for first.
Unforgiven is real close,too. And Kelly's Heros. And, dammit I can't choose just one!

Dirty Harry for me. The "Every Which Way But" movies were a little lame for my taste.
I remember a story how he owned a Fiat 131 Abarth sedan set up for IMSA racing in 1978. He had James Brolin (Mr. Barbra Streisand) listed as the driver for an upcoming race at Laguna Seca. Before the race weekend, he up and took it out on Hwy 1 up the coast and got busted by the CHP. Always made me laugh whether it was true or not.

gran torino,

broke the steriotype a bit, was plesantly suprised

I'd have to say "The good, the bad, the ugly" and "Heartbreak ridge"

-
Back