• cummins

Votes: 82 83.7%
  • power stroke

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • duramax

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
-
For cryin out loud, it's a MOPAR web site. CUMMINS in a DODGE.

Attachments

• MR_BIG_003.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 158
....................I've only owned 2 cummins, a 92 12valve and a 01 24 valve both are great trucks............kim.............

Duramax....only one I have ever owned but I am very impressed with it. Pulled close to 15k pound with it a couple of times. Have made quite a few trips, towing, between Spokane and Phoenix. Set the cruise and just drive.....no matter how steep the inclines are.....

Well I gotta go with my Cummins over the other two. The company 2006 Dodge I drive the most has almost 370,000 driving miles on it(not including idleing times). We recently purchased a used 2007 Ford with the junkstroke 6.0L and......well I don't want to talk about that POS.

Screamin' Detroit Diesels are my second favorite diesel.

I have never owned a deisel but it seems all the farmers or most keep these Dodge Cummins working hard around my area and I see one at George Rays drag strip know and then and that thing runs in 8.0 class by this lady, I think it has twin turbo's on it

Attachments

• user-girl-drag-truck-920-0.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 129
I have never owned a deisel but it seems all the farmers or most keep these Dodge Cummins working hard around my area and I see one at George Rays drag strip know and then and that thing runs in 8.0 class by this lady, I think it has twin turbo's on it

Huhh what you say she has a twin Mike:D? Haha she's easy to look at and my truck would be no match against her's then.

I know its not one of the choices but how bout this V12 Detroit that i saw at my work. Shes a beaut
photo_57.png

Make mine a Cummins.
I bought a new 3500 in 2003.
I now have 183000 miles on it.
It has been very trouble free.
No good words to say about the Fords.
Had a fleet of 550's for service trucks, year models from 2005 to 2008.
Very Very expensive to keep running.
We have since switched to Ram's, they seem to be holding up well.
The Duramax's seem to be ok, I just don't see too many around my area for work trucks.

I like my 12 Valve, on my way to work in the morning its funny watching people running to the bus stop when they hear me truck approaching.

Attachments

• Ready for Camping.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 135
2003 Dodge 2500 4x4 HD Cummins 300k and I am getting 18.5mpg in town totally stock

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 119
Cummins rule. watch this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdfRciP1aA&feature=player_detailpage#t=87"]Dodge Cummins vs Chevy Dragged around parking lot - YouTube[/ame]

Cummins for me. i had a 09 6.7 auto dodge that was so posed to put out 450hp and around 1000 foot pounds of torque. got 20-21 mpg with winter fuel. I had a dpf deleted 09 Chevy dodomax that was a nice truck but no ware had the pulling power of my dodge. something must of been wrong with the chevy though, because unloaded it felt like a race car.lol

I voted Cummins, too, but it would be interesting to see this poll taken on an "diesel forum" instead of a MoPar forum.

...btw, I have 2 Cummins pick ups. ;)

Dodge Ram BFT
10ft bed, Cummins powered.
Go big or go home!

Attachments

• Dodge-Ram_BFT_mp19_pic_49026.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 88
-
Back