Whats your favorite phone App?

-

bighammer

Reaction score
The recent thread started by memike got me to thinking about this. There are over 1,000,000 apps in the Apple App store! So many of them are crap that I have no use for, including all the ones pertaining to games, but to each his own!

Anyway, there are lots of cool, useful apps. One that I like is called "TurboScan" developed by piksoft:

www.appstore.turboscanapp.com

I take scans (take photo) of lots of important doccuments, receipts, charts, lists, contracts, etc. Anything I want to retrieve later. (You will find it later by the alphabetical placement) It is automatically alphabetized.

In my business I write proposals on my laptop with my Quickbook program, print it, then scan it with the app. Now I have a hard copy to file away, and a digital copy that I can store, and / or email directly from the App.

This has been a very useful App for me. What are your favorite Apps?

You guys ever give a thought to what's gonna happen when you lose one, or someone hacks it?

Weather Channel, SportsCenter, YouTube, Clay Hunt (trap shooting), Penn State Athletics, but the main one I use is texting.

Strelok - Ballistic calculator , self contained app no network connection required = not hackable

Minimal apps,all the websites I use,very Android friendly.

My wife's car crapped out on me at the store making me miss the beginning of the Seahawks game, so I listened to the first quarter of the game on the radio feature on the NFL app. Glad I had it!
My favorites? Google earth and dominoes.

You guys ever give a thought to what's gonna happen when you lose one, or someone hacks it?

If your on an android device, possibly apple as well you can first of tap into the phones gps and locate the device if you just "forgot" it somewhere, if it's been stolen you can also remotely wipe the phone if anything that serious is on it. I mean sure things can happen but I personally don't put my phone down anywhere, it's in my hand or my pocket.

if i lose it i can go on the locate it from a computer, gets stolen i can shut it down and lock it and also wipe it out from a computer.

not worth worrying about. everything gets hacked these days.. banks, dept stores etc etc etc..

Radio feature, GPS, weather,flash light and just having internet on my phone has been super for me.
I do have a couple security App's that protect my phone and NO I do not do any games I think that is some of the worst things to do with your phone and computer because they seem to have security problems , I enjoyed reading on fabo and looking at new craiglist listings while I was setting in the doctor's office yesterday :D Good thread, I may have to check out some of these app's :coffee2:

I don't have a phone any apps will work on. It's just a phone. It cannot even text.

But if I had a phone that apps could work on, my favorite one would involve boobs.

What is a phone app??

Almost where I am. It's short for application. A mini program that you can install on your phone for different stuff. Like boobs for instance.

Topify - so that I can follow and make posts here... just cant read or create PMs on it unfortunately
Songa - so that I can listen to various types of music catagories
Tunein radio - so that I can listen to any radio station I choose
Kijiji - for those Canadians (similar to Craigs list)

With the music apps, I use the bluetooth option to transmit to a Bose-mini bluetooth rechargable speaker to listen to music anywhere.

Othere than that Phone, texts, Facebook + messenger, email and a few choice games

PS if anyone has a good BOOBIE app I'm all eyes!

-
Back