wheel color help

-

66gldfish

Reaction score
hello! i am looking to by wheels for my 66 fish.i am going to go 17".i was looking at some coy c-5 wheels,and i can't decide what would look better with my gold paint.i plan to repaint it gold and put the black formula s stripe on it and also a small black pinstripe.so should i go with a crome wheel,grey center,or the flat black? i need some input. thanks!

IMG_0780 (Medium).JPG

17"s.......Really ?

Would love to see your car in some 14" body color steel wheels,dog dishes and white letter out tires.

Love your car!!also the white interior.I just swapped to disc. brake up front on my 66 Dart and put 8 3/4 out back.I fit 255/60/15 on the back,and can,t wait to try it out,225/60/14 up front.Your car is screaming for some new skins.(no offence)Does it have a 6 or 8 ??

If you're really going to buy the Coy's, probably the gray centers. I personally like Cragars. Newstalgia Wheel makes them in 15" with the 5 on 4" bolt pattern which will get you a decent size tire.

Black center.I would use semi flat or semi gloss.I think it would look a little better than flat and it is easier to clean. Jim

if you plan on upgrading the brakes/bolt pattern do it before you get wheels.......Those wheels will negatively affect your braking.

Chrome wheels for that gold car. 17" would be alright as long the brakes were updated since you will be able to readily see them through the wheels

-
Back