when morons attack cars

-
Now that's using your head. Lol

The pinhead will pop a disc or even worse become paralyzed.

has nothing to do with breaking the window ......can you imagine that guy in a street fist fight. No one will be able to knock him out and he wont lose. this guy should go into boxing or wrestling or MMA or kickboxing.

don't you hate it when your buddies swap out you brain for cottage cheese while your asleep ?

clearly that's what happened to this whacko

on one hand this is why you don't trust young guys but on the other hand its kinda hott.....That is the kind of stuff that makes all the guys from Jackass so Hott, especially Johnny Knoxville.

I would bet this guy is just as tough if not tougher than a movie prepped tough guy and especially that he is so energetic and don't give up. and in the end is still standing :prayer: Gotta love testosterone

Hmmm.....Rani you worry me when you find him hot. oi oi oi

I thought by the title the thread was going to be about demolition Derby guys.

^^^^^^I couldn't agree more.
My god, young guys are stupid........

I have seen how stupid young people that have nothing to do are now, but that is almost unbeliveable , must have a few drugs in him!

What some people won't do to get that fifteen minutes of fame. :roll:

That video will go viral, people will make their comments on youtube, the idiots will worship at his feet for a 100,000 hits and tomorrow the next new idiot video will go viral.

Nothing like mashing your brains without thinking about the long term affects. Then he'll be in his fourties, fighting memory loss and migraines and wondering what the hell happened to make him that way.

F***ing moron.

on one hand this is why you don't trust young guys but on the other hand its kinda hott.....That is the kind of stuff that makes all the guys from Jackass so Hott, especially Johnny Knoxville. I would bet this guy is just as tough if not tougher than a movie prepped tough guy and especially that he is so energetic and don't give up. and in the end is still standing :prayer: Gotta love testosterone
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB16klLODYk"]Chris Cagle "Chicks Dig It" HD - YouTube[/ame]

Just think, these are the business leaders of tomorrow!! I'm glad I won't be around when they are running this country.

This reminds me of the guy on America's Got Talent who's talent was getting kicked in his nu#s. Painful to watch an idiot in action.

He's tenacious. I give him that.

I donoo seems to me everybody tries to outdo themselves for youtube. Frankly, I would not be surprised to see someone trying to behead themselves just to get it on the internet!!

If you don't feel like carrying or storing the bulk of a hammer...spring loaded center punch.

I got a headache from just watching. You would think that his brain would have overcome the stupidity and call it quits. And...what type of friends would let him continue? My guess is they would not take his car keys if he insisted to drive after drinking...since he is so persistent. I think this was beyond stupidity...and there is not a word in the dictionary to describe it. Insane came to mind but....

-
Back