Where do you live

-
I just saw this thread thinking that I had posted in it.looked again and realized I hadn't.It's a historic thread dating back a long ways so I thought I should get in on it.Now what was it about?Oh yea,I live in Winnipeg,Canada,it's not on either coast but right in the middle.Born and raised here.Bout the coldest damn city in the world come January,but it's home.Summers are as good as it gets.No hills ,Mike,flatter n piss on a plate!8-)

I am in Culver City CA, on the West side of LA. I commute the 6 miles to Santa Monica every day in the 65 Dart Wagon. Passed a Mazarati, a Bently and a Rolls Drop head on the way in today. I still have the coolest car.

DartNight.jpg

since i'm new thought i'd post in here.

I'm in palmdale, Ca thats right i'm a desert dweller, i commute 65 miles one way to downtown los angeles every day for work. fun huh?

I started a map for FABO members so we can find each other easily. Please add yourselves! I've heard from a few people that it loads slowly but it could be a valuable resource if we get enough participation.

http://platial.com/mapv/FABO+members/810295#

Use the "+" and "-" keys on the left to zoom in or out as needed. Our Canadian and international members are welcome!

I started a map for FABO members so we can find each other easily. Please add yourselves! I've heard from a few people that it loads slowly but it could be a valuable resource if we get enough participation.

http://platial.com/mapv/FABO+members/810295#

Use the "+" and "-" keys on the left to zoom in or out as needed. Our Canadian and international members are welcome!

Just did this. That could be a great resource for us to exchange parts, help with a build, or just get in touch to meet for a burger.

Thanks timbolia! I thought so too. I appreciate you taking the time to add yourself. :-D I hope others will do the same.

Good ol san jose california where every other car is a whack ford or garbage camaro hence the reason me and my friends drive strictly mopar. Anyone around???

mariestad sweden, some day i'am going to the land i love...USA !!!

Marysville, WA....'bout 30 miles north of Seattle.

Transplant from Springfield, Missouri.

-
Back