Where to by Carpet kit ?

-

Mister Mopar

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I got approval from the Warden to buy a new carpet kit for the Duster. (Black w/ 4 speed) I would prefer to buy in Canada - but I would like to hear some experiences from other Canadians - where you found the best price / deal and comment on quality.

This is for a 'driver' , so originally is not too important, but I would like to stay with a loop pile of decent fit and finish.

Thanks a lot !

Trevor

Got a quote from Nationalmoparts - $195 + 20 or so shipping. It is the ACC carpet, so I might do a little research first on this fading thing. I think some other outfit in Ontario quoted me $230 a year or so ago......

Trevor

Trevor, you may be thinking about Mr. C's in Komoka. Haven't much about him in awhile. Got my carpet from him over 10 years ago. It was an ACC carpet (black) and faded to a cruddy red colour in 2-3 years. Whether the quality has improved, I don't know personally. I'll also be in the market for carpet sooner or later. Might check out the Trim Parts line myself.

I DONT recommend RPM in Saskatchewan..the black carpet I got from them faded in one season and is now a pretty brown colour :sad:

I also bought one years ago from a place in Ont called NOS..it also faded to the ugly brown, but over 4-5 yrs

I also got a quote from NOS just yesterday - $185 + shipping, but it is the ACC carpet as well. So far, no one has had much luck with ACC, so I might try and hold out for a Trim Parts.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Even though its a driver, I don't want carpet problems ina few years.

Cheers

Trevor

i bought the 1 from RPM...i was quite happy with the fit...my car never sits in the sun so didnt know bout the fade problem.

-
Back