where to get good leaf springs for less$$$$$

-

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
i know i dont want the ss springs but just regular xhd plus 1 lift.. what kills the deal is the shipping like mancini sells them for 230 but then shipping would be 75 so thats 305 plus tax, espro sells them for 265 + 71$ for shipping and etc, and all i want to spend on springs is 275 max. so does anyone know a place or website that has xhd for a resionable price thanks

check jc whitney they usually run a free shipping add-- I bought springs years ago for my 62 valiant-- the front bolt was different 0-- but worked great ,Lawrence

Just re-arc and add a couple leafs to your old ones.
The metal they use on the new ones is recycled crap.
I had mine done and they added 2 on each side for $100.

Just re-arc and add a couple leafs to your old ones.
The metal they use on the new ones is recycled crap.
I had mine done and they added 2 on each side for $100.

Ya I heard people do that but how long do they last and where to go and get this done at

I emailed them and they are 265$ plus 71$ for shipping that's a little high for me

bought my JR Springs from JC whitney about 5 yrs ago...still looking good..

great price and free shipping back then....

You guys that got your springs at Whitney back in the day are lucky, I don't think they have those anymore

I got the ones for my Barracuda at JC Whitney quite a while ago. I think I got the ones that were supposed to lift it about 2", but they lifted it more like 4", so I took one or 2 out of each side and ended up getting the stance I wanted.

duster731 There is a spring shop in San Bernardino that can re-arc them for you. If you are close to the ie

duster731 There is a spring shop in San Bernardino that can re-arc them for you. If you are close to the ie

thanks man that works out great i live in riverside and work in sb lol do you know the name of this place

You say you are in S Cal. SURELY in San Diego/ LA/ etc there's a commercial spring shop. Grab your yellow pages.

thanks man that works out great i live in riverside and work in sb lol do you know the name of this place

I will get the name and # for you tomorrow. I can`t remember right now it`s a age thing.. But they do good work just did my buddy's jeep.

Did ya consider ordering the HD "A" body springs from your MoPar dealer?

The spring shop in San Bernardino Ca is called

Mac Springs # 909 862 4811

Use to be another one in Riverside on main st but closed now
Hope this helps

Thanks just called they said 100 plus parts so I'm thinking around 160or less which is way better then 300

maybe you will get what you want from that shop, that would be cool, but ive used espo many times, there springs hold up great. ive had a set in my dart 10 years now and they dont look like they ever sagged. my buddy just put a set of mopar hd springs in his b body and in a matter of weeks it has sagged much farther than it was with the old springs.

-
Back