Wheres all the dusters at?

-

DRGRCR74

Reaction score
Hello all I am new to this site ( as you can tell by the numbers by my name), and I think it is absolutly awsome. I enjoy all the content, but only encountered one problem. Why is their no dusters on the pics page and none of you own dusters? :scratch: I own one (a tube chassis bracket car), my brother in law owns one (a back half bracket car), and my father in law owns one (a pro street project). Any ways happy to find so many people interested in the same type of cars.

Welcome to the board! Sounds like a pair of cool rides you have there. What motor is in your tube chassis car?

I think there are quite a few dusters/demons on the board that fall under the "unfinished" category. I know my 71 Duster does!

barracuda018.jpg

Hello welcome aboard. There is quite a few duster guys here! I have a 71 Duster and a 74 Dart Sport (basically a duster chassis).

Isn't there an old saying that goes "If it smells like fish,Eat it" :shock: :D

The tube chassis ride has a 60 over 440. A pretty mild setup over all, about 600 hp. The back half car has a stage 6 stroker motor 472 cubes about 750 hp. We are thinking about a built 360 for the pro street project. I apologize about pics my camera and I are a odds at the moment.

Oh and I am glad to see the dusters come out. :afro:

-
Back