Wheres all the dusters at?

-
Thank you. I had it since 1978, my brother bought it new there is 70k miles on it. Here's a
pic of the engine that is tap to a 5 speed.

Robert

Myduster1a.jpg

Myduster1a.jpg

Duster said:
They're just regular Mopar scoop. I'm putting a one pieces black AAR Six Pack hood on it this year.

Robert

MyDuster4a.jpg

Where did you get your chin spoiler?

I like it! :thumleft:

MyDuster4a.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys. Coyote Jack how are you doing with your project? The spoiler was bought from Direct Connection.

Robert

I'll post a couple pics of mine. Its still a project but I hope I can drive it at some point this summer. The interior is mostly done except for the seats (which will be done once I recieve the upholstry I ordered), radio, and armrests. The transmission is going to the shop in a few weeks and the engine is mostly done. Just a bit more body work and it will be ready for a nice coat of B5 blue.

479271_46_full.jpg

479271_37_full.jpg

479271_38_full.jpg

479271_43_full.jpg
[/img]

Hey Robert,

I should be done with the welding on Friday. After that it is clean up time and paint the underside. Hope to have a rolling chassis by May and it is off to the body shop for paint. Right now I hope to have it on the road sometime in August.
How's the snow situation up there? Does it look like you will be getting the Duster out by May 1st?

Jack

Hello, Guys. New member, first post! My little treasure is a Gold 1973 Duster 340 with the 4-speed. As soon as I can upload a pic to a public site I'll link one here. She is in over-all good shape and mechanically sound but in need of some love. I am at least the fourth owner and have had her since August 2004. Shortly she will be coming out of winter hibernation and I will begin bringing her back to her former glory. I have been enjoying the other Mopars here and look forward to seeing more.

-Paul.

Duster said:
Thank you. I had it since 1978, my brother bought it new there is 70k miles on it. Here's a
pic of the engine that is tap to a 5 speed.

Robert

Hey Robert, which 5-speed do you have? Nice Duster BTW. :thumrigh:

Here ya go Kako..... I sold the tunnel ram, just has an M1/Dominator combo now, runs a hair quicker that way but doesn't look near as cool as the tunnel ram! Street driven, no Naws!

fb6a382b.jpg

f9240434.jpg

f8086d66.jpg

f4992fdf.jpg

f9233799.jpg

Heres a pic of my Duster, just got it home and doing some minor reparing!
Soon to hit the streets of Stockholm ;)

Duster.jpg

I too have a Duster, 70 340 car, but by my own choice mine is all stock and is a #'s matching car that I go to shows and cruises with. Welcome aboard from southwestern Pa. Some pics would be nice when you get a chance.Cant pass up the opportunity to admire someone elses beauty. Take care......Don....

-
Back