Wheres all the dusters at?

-
Here are a few to whet ya whistles

TonyDerrickA.jpg

derricks.jpg

DusterLake.jpg

I had a '73 Duster that I did a complete restoration. It was a 360/727/3.23 Suregrip Sports Coupe. It was Lemon Peel Yellow with parchment interior. I spent $20,000 + my labor/time and sold it for $10,000. My wife said I got $10,000 worth of fun out of the car. A gentleman from NY bought it and had it shipped via a covered transporter to his address. He is showing the car and is loving it. He stores it during the winter. It is good that people appreciate nice Mopars. Another Mopar saved!

Here's my 72 340-(727, 8 3/4 SG) a real H-code car but no fender tag or build sheet,originally black,reportedly with white stripes and looks to have the original interior.Pretty much still as I found it right now.
Just adding a few goodies and gonna drive while saving for paint and body.Will be a street car and get driven after that too!
Runs pretty strong now but needs a little love,front end done and brakes finished,and the trans was toasted.Power steering needs addressed also,as you can see by the puddle,lol.
Got a new trans ready to go in before spring along with some E-heads,a new carb and front end kit.

IMG_2114.gif

Here is my "sold" Duster. The guy shows it and treats it very well. I am happy that we saved another Mopar. (I had a set of GTX 14X6 steel wheels and stock hubcaps on it when I sold it. Hope this guy knows what these wheels and caps are worth!)

Car pics 005.JPG

Hello, this is in reply to " wheres all the dusters " I would like to see more pictures of them too. I have a 73 duster 340 four speed, with a lot of options, like ac, am fm, rear defrost sport mirrors, ect. I will be posting some pic when I get it more together.

I cant upload pic. But I have a 340 duster that runs 9.90 @138mph.
Street driven on occasions.Supposed to go to Carlisle this year to be shot for Mopar Muscle. Put a 225shot of nitrous on and had a 60' of 1.28 anr ran 9.40 @ 149mph Holla at ya later

Here's a pic of my 72 Duster, I can't wait till my sister's Honda is outta the garage so I can start working on it!

P.S. Jon'sDuster340 can you post more pics of your Vitamin C Duster, I'm thinking about painting mine the same colour since there are very few Vitamin C cars out there let alone Dusters.

duster.jpg

Help; Does anyone know where I can get restoration parts for a 1975 Plymouth Duster. My father has almost completed the resoration of his 1975 duster but needs a few more parts... i.e. orginal grille, bumper, chrome door seals. I can't seem to find any of these items when I google them.

Any way, any information would help...

I've got a 72 340 4 speed Basin Street blue. Now I wish I knew how to put up the pics of it.

-
Back