Which Junkyard Electric fan?

-
I was at a junkyard today because i needed a mirror for my T&C van (someone clipped it on the street in front of my house and broke it). While there I picked up one of these out of an SVT Cunturd. It is not a simple fan removal. But its a really nice piece. Anyone have a close up pic of the brackets they fabbed up to make this fit?

I was at a junkyard today because i needed a mirror for my T&C van (someone clipped it on the street in front of my house and broke it). While there I picked up one of these out of an SVT Cunturd. It is not a simple fan removal. But its a really nice piece. Anyone have a close up pic of the brackets they fabbed up to make this fit?

Yeah removing one of those fans is a pain in the butt. Very little space, I dropped the radiator to get the one I took.

The brackets are pretty simple, you can see in the first picture I posted what I used. They're just a couple pieces of 1.5" x 1/8" aluminum flat stock. I bolted the flat stock to the radiator, then drilled some holes through the original lower mounting tabs on the fan. Piece of cake.

IMG_1557_zps622fc079.jpg

Thanks. I had something similar in mind. Looks great. Nice and breezy

Here is a little wiring help for you all.

Attachments

• coolingfandiagrams.pdf
    113 KB · Views: 280
here's the remaining info on my install

[ame]https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdvxqfd1tnhcpy3/Electric%20Fan%2026in%20Radiator.pdf[/ame]

Thanks man. That's a really nice write up.

-
Back