Whitney Huston dead at 48.

-
regarding Ozzie...ever see ..Weekend at Bernies?....just sayn'

No surprised faces in this house,....Its a shame for sure, but we all choose our own paths.

Its a shame more people care about this than all the kids like mine who are serving overseas to protect our right to make bad choices.

I'm over it already,...just wish I could get some "real" news on the tube. Adam, feel free to kill this thread.

No surprised faces in this house,....Its a shame for sure, but we all choose our own paths.

Its a shame more people care about this than all the kids like mine who are serving overseas to protect our right to make bad choices.

I'm over it already,...just wish I could get some "real" news on the tube. Adam, feel free to kill this thread.

I agree 100% she was just a human being she was no better than the rest of us.

yes

As said so many times before, what a waste of God-given talent. Whitney had a beautiful voice before the drugs took their toll.
Her rendition of the National Anthem is one of the best I ever heard. They used that recording at OCIR before starting the racing events every weekend. It never failed to move me.

Well, I'm a "metalhead", for the most part, but her talent trancended genres.

...yes, a metelhead just used those two words in a sentance!!

...plus I'd have done her!!! ...hard!!!! ...repeatedly!!!!!

This is all hearsay--she passed out in the tub and drown, so not really drug overdose--she should had took a nap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tar-drown-bath-taking-prescription-drugs.html

Miss Houston drowned alone in a bathtub having accidentally overdosed on a cocktail of prescription drugs and alcohol after two back-to-back evenings of out-of-control binges, it has been claimed.

The star was found dead under the water by her bodyguard in a luxury hotel suite said to have been littered with bottles of prescription pills. She was 48.

Well, I think she came from a good, upstanding family. Until she met buttlick, she was a good girl. Like Daddy always said, you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

QUICK!!!!......someone call Congress and Obozo....we need to outlaw drugs!!!

well ....they tell us it will work with guns

Word was that she had cleaned her act up as of late and was on the road to a comeback. What a shame.

Actually the word was she was out just a few night before, she looked terrible and her performance was just as bad,

Actually the word was she was out just a few night before, she looked terrible and her performance was just as bad,

I know that.....but I am talking about like a couple years ago when she was trying to make her "comeback" and people were critiquing her real tough. But she sounded as good as she ever did.....because the word was THEN she was clean......but evidently it didn't last. Drugs can be some evil stuff that's for sure. .....but you gotta get outta that lifestyle. Evidently she did not.

Well I have to say as someone who has been down the road of drug abuse that it is a vicious cycle once you get addicted to a drug or drugs,- you throw your reasoning for anything logical out the window. The only thing that matters to you is the drug(s). I have to admit that I have been down that road and almost lost everything over my addictions. I was so low at one point I considered overdosing. It is truly a sickness. Yes there are some who may say it is a personal choice and I agree it is, but once you take that first hit, you get hooked and are a servant to the drug. It is a very bad scene. Some people seek out help and can beat it, unfortunately most do not. I feel bad for the people who suffer from addiction. It is awful. It is not hard for me to admit I am an addict. Even though I do not use anything anymore I have to admit to myself that I am and I am good with it. And those who are famous and have what would seem to be unlimited resources are very vulnerable to addictions. Even so ANYONE can go down the wrong path if they allow themselves to. If for anything else I hope and pray that Whitney Houston's life will be remembered for the good things she did and for her talent. Not for the negative aspects.

The weak will succumb to temptation and the strong will survive. Law of the jungle

now she is dancing with angels

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfPOXmT9HMA&feature=related"]Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, yeah we do, the article was posted.
Actaully that was for all the posts before anyone knew for sure.these deaths happen and everyone has a good idea why but I would rather wait for confermation before I remark.

-
Back