Who can't wait to see the next Corvette

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
Lol, our local Detroit news stations are counting down the mins. Like it really matters. Every time a new model comes out its to be the "best ever".

Got me to thinking why I wanted to learn about repairing engines-cars. So I would not have to depend on somebody else to fix-build me a great car, I could repair or customize my own car.

My guess is the new vette will be like the Camaro or Challenger, it look retro, maybe like the mid 60's vette ? Even if so, I would rather have a mid 60's vette over the 2014. Then again, I would rather have a 1963 dual quad Dodge Polara "413 Ramcharger "! That's my "dream car"..of course with some new tech but I would keep those dual quads.

c7corvettevideorender.jpg

That be a let down if thats it.

I'm hoping at least it look good, like the mid 60's...the 2014 Impala has chrome side mirrors, a little chrome bumper would be cool. Seems like only trucks and suv's can have chrome bumpers today

The front looks like the last vette and the back like the new Camaro...oh well, maybe in another 7 years they can try again

Attachments

• vette 2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 221
  • vette.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 231
You know its not bad, it is an improvement...with the thick sides it might be a tad safer in side impact crashes

Whats with the wing sticking up in back, think that cause some drag but it also help push the back down at high speeds to hold the road better

You know the 2013 vette cost $50,000 ?

That is crazy, unless I had millions in the bank I wound not pay $50,000 for a car. To me cars are like shoes, they are to help you get around and when they wear out you either get a new soles or replace them. Only wear shoes cause I have to and same for cars. Sure I don't want $5 wally shoes but I don't need $500 shoes or $50,000 cars.

I rather travel more often in my $10,000 car, lol

I saw it today. Whoopee! Wrap your *** in fiber glass. tmm

Alot of people even chevy guys are calling it the next Aztek,because the Aztek is crowned the worst looking car ever made.I bet it looks worse in person.

Here's an artist's rendition of the new multi-role Corvette of the Polish Navy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 132
-
Back