Who Has a Dart?

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
To me the Dart is not one of the more popular Darts. I maybe wrong because I am new to this whole Mopar thing. I know when I go to car shows people are so excited when they see the Darts. So now many of you guys have a Dart. Can you show me a picture? :happy10:

OCT 08 006.jpgHere,s my 73 Dart Sport 340,4 speed
Here,s my 66 Dart 360/904,8 3/4 3.91 s.g

OCT 08 006.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 004.jpg

Thats funny I all ways thought of Darts as one of the more popular A bodies.

Here is my 70 340 4 speed Dart Swinger.

LACR DART.jpg

i really like the dart body style...

have owned a 69 340 dart...and currently have this 71 dart that is drag raced and driven by my daughter.

Picture 872a.jpg

These photos are from the 80's but I still have the car, it is next to be redone.

dart2.jpg

dart.jpg

70 340 4 speed, like Burnts car!
Garage86.jpg

70 Swinger, getting a BB
Picture004.jpg

I like Demons and Dusters better, but the yellow Swinger is the one that would leave last around my house.

Here's my Dart that I use as a second car in our household. Six-Auto-P/S-C/D-Satellite. Chugs along just fine.... :-D

DodgeDart029-vi.jpg

Here's mine. And God, help me remember how it goes back together........

DSCF0848.JPG

mines a 73 swinger getting a mild 360/904 sure-grip 3.55 gears. gonna have some fun with it!!:burnout::headbang:

009.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

This is my first DART (A body)... I've had it less than a year... It's a '67 DART CUSTOM, 2 door post car, repainted in yellow.... It's was built in L.A. with a 225 slant six, 3 speed stick... It now has a 340, 4 speed, 11" disc brakes up front and 10" X 2" drums with an 8-3/4 rear (3.58:1)... This is my first small in many years (my first was a '63 318 poly)... The car came from Wisconsin and now resides in New Jersey... The yellow is a true 60's MOPAR muscle car color.... And this car is a real head turner... With a California rake, functional hood scoop, loppy cam, headers, and large exhaust system, I get a lot of people looking as I drive in to the local car shows, so I drive extra slow, riding the clutch as I pull in looking for a space to park... It is a real blast to drive and I enjoy it to the max..... And the car goes, too... 8) FUN.. FUN... ZOOM... ZOOM...

P.S. I've changed from the dual snorkel to a 6 pak style air scoop.....

IMG_1387A.jpg

IMG_1375A.jpg

IMG_1374A.jpg

I like this 70, I had a 72 with only 40,000 on it that was identical to it about 10 years ago. 225 with the three on the tree and it drove like a new car still, man do I wish I still had it.

Thanks bud, this car has original paint, interior. Currently a 318 auto column shift bench seat, have a 340 for it when the money tree grows.

-
Back