Who in the right mind would do THIS to a '66 Dart??

-
The car still has lots of potential, he hasn't done anything drastic that can't be changed. Remove the rear wing, ornamental wheelie bars, and the skull wallpaper off the sides, if the skulls on the side had been done as an actually stripe along the side of car I think it would have looked really cool. Widen the tires a little more on the back, windows are tinted so one can deal with the interior at another point in time.

Poor kid doesn't know any better. He probably was a Chevy guy before. Find out who he is and invite him here........................we'll straighten him out! He'll have that baby lookin' like Pettyblu's 66 before ya' know it! LOL
Hope you don't mind a copy cat Scott.

Well, I've seen a hell of a lot worse

ugly-car-pictures-56w.jpg

UglyCar1-785848.jpg

090725-01-1965_Ford_Mustang_owned_by_Joe_Bahm_rear_view.jpg

cat%20truck.jpg

Think he is selling it so he can buy his daughter a pair of matching shoes,anyone else notice that?Mark

UGH!!
Yeah,its terrible!I think my eyes just threw up.But then I think back to some stuff I did to some of my cars when I was a kid,but nothing that bad,lol.It could be rescued though really easy.But I do feel bad for the guy ,it looks like he loves the car and has to sell it.

Hey I may take some flak but really everything could be taken off and it be a decent ride. No wing,bars and hood scoop I would drive it. The skulls ain't as bad as some of the ''busy'' paint jobs out there. As foir the interior I am interested in what he used for door and deck panels.

Do those license plates read West Virginia?

Lemme see, a lot less paint and the "Go Wing" the rake, slotted mags, umm could be anyone of your cars here, don't ya think?

Oh cool. It's sporting white MEDAL flake paint.

If ya took out the skulls, them other skulls, and all those other skulls...it would buff out. I dig the mirror in the trunk, nothing like showing off a sexy fuel cell. 100 amp alt for what? Must have hidden skulls with light-up eye sockets behind the bumpers. :toothy10:

Sorry...this car does have potential, hope it goes to a good home

that dart is forsale on line @http://www.dodgeonlineauctions.com/dart/--yours for only $5500.00

Ehh...nothing that can't be undone.

I'd rather it be ugly on the road than rusting in the woods.

You guys are not right, leave the poor kid alone. If he's happy with his ride so be it.. Ya all are old enough that you should be keeping your negative comments to urself...

I like it. I almost went with that wing on my 66 Dart. It's no worst than seeing a Chevy hood scoop on a Mopar.. The rule is, it's his car and he can do what he wants with it. But I would have to agree with the skulls, they would need to go.

-
Back