Who is going to Carlisle

-

GMachineDartGT

Reaction score
Who is going to Carlisle this year? At first I was not going to bring the car, but I have decided to drive down on Friday. Anyone else?

I plan to be there. Most likely Friday. In the Magnum - Duster ain't gonna be mobile for a while yet.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Pray or 60 to 65 degrees, overcast skies with zero percent chance of rain.

I'll be there Sat. not gonna bring the Duster this year going to by buy parts for the new engine build this winter.

Too busy at work. Can't make it this year :(

don't forget the coffee getter......I'll be there w/ HemiMark and Jim with his HemiDemon.

I will be there with 62Dart, he has spaces in the swap meet but I have to get the numbers from him... Hope to see a strong showing from the FABO brethren. Also I NEED an early a wagon tailgate (actually I need 2) for my 65 Dart and my 66 Valiant... If anyone has one let me know. see you there

HemiMark with his Hemi Barracuda and Jim with his Hemi Demon and I with my coffee getter have a small tent and room for about a 8 to 10 total FABO members close to the midway.....if you want to join us...feel free....or at least stop by and say Hi.

Mike (2darts) made a FABO banner to make us easier to spot....

we get there Thurs afternoon and will be there Friday and Saturday

-
Back