Who is going to Carlisle???

-
thanks dude. as soon as i find out where the tent is i'll post it. i called them three times this week and they haven't returned any of my calls. if worst comes to worst ask the guy at the gate and he will tell you exactly where it is.

we'll have matching flat black hoods if its still like that then!

It will be like that for awhile and possibly when its painted too.

I know our tent is usually in 1964 to 1966 A body stock area. Just look for the big EVBC banner on the tent and you will find me there. Unless I'm in the swap meet area, or in one of the buildings, or the survivors tent, or at the retro showroom, It's hard to tell, theres so much to see. :cheers:

Getting close! Me and hubby will be there Friday for sure and maybe part of Saturday before heading up to the York US30 Dragway Reunion. Awesome vintage drag racing on Sunday at Beaver Springs.

Went looking for the FABO tee shirt every one is mentioning. Ummm....extra large or XXL are the only choices? Guess I'll have to go look for the FABO folks at the Mopar Misfits tent (if we ever get a direction on that) and in survivors, pro street and modifieds!

BTW, we were at Carlisle this weekend for the GM Nationals and there were noticeably more cars than last year. Vendors were still kind of slim compared to previous years. Then again, nothing matches the Mopar show.

8 days 8 Hours 24 minutes and 52 seconds.

All I need to do is install my new E tracks on the trailer and go shopping for adult beverages. Carlisle can be awfully dry.

Does anyone have an extra gate passes. Could sure use them being out of work!

Jamison is hoping to do a little meet and greet with as many of you as he can find when we're there on Saturday. Remember he's 14 years old, and been around the Mopar nuts in the family. This will be the first time he'll be in a field full of Mopar guys. Any chance some of you can take time and drop him a PM to introduce yourselves and let him know where to find you and the cars? He's dodgepower on here (yeah, I know, he owns a Plymouth and now a Chrysler, too)

Does anyone have an extra gate passes. Could sure use them being out of work!

With each car you get 2 sets of gate passes for all 3 days, plus the windshield sticker. They only check the window sticker on your way in (HINT HINT) and you get stamped if you want to leave and come back.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year as I'm working Saturdays. I haven't missed it in 12 years I'm seriously bummed. It's usually the highlight of my summers. So much stuff I want, I'd be coming home with a truck full of parts. Everyone have fun sifting through greasy parts in the swap meet and hoist a few under the tent for me.

when u register a car you dont get any gate passes

Has this just changed. A friend of mind did Spring Carlisle and received a few gate passes. I know this to be a fact because he know that I wanted to go and being liad off he was kind enough to give me a pass.

spring carlisle isnt a car show, just a swap and car coral.

if you find some one there they could drive there passenger in,,,turn around drive out,, pick you up and drive back in,,,then your in,,kinda sneaky,but i see people do it all day long....

if you find some one there they could drive there passenger in,,,turn around drive out,, pick you up and drive back in,,,then your in,,kinda sneaky,but i see people do it all day long....

That would be great. Please let me know...

KP
you could ask on this thread or start a new one, if anyone with a car (or multiple cars) would have room for you. Maybe someone staying at the same hotel you are. I would do it except I already have passengers.

Brian

4 Days 8 Hours 13 Minutes 56 Seconds.

Motel 6 messed up my reservations made in January, So I'm looking for a new home.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the slots of the 'cuda and put on the steel wheels and hub caps.

KP
you could ask on this thread or start a new one, if anyone with a car (or multiple cars) would have room for you. Maybe someone staying at the same hotel you are. I would do it except I already have passengers.

Brian

Hey Brian,

I live less then 1 hour away so I will just drive there Friday and/or Saturday morning and was hoping someone with a pass/extra ticket would be willing to meet me in the parking lot.

KP

-
Back