Who is going to Carlisle???

-
As a new member and just starting to read some of the messages and posts, wow sure are alot lol, it is just amazing that I am not unique lol. I would love to meet and chat with some fellow members and Mopar lovers.

Seems like the crowd I have been attracked to over the years have all been and I hate saying it, Chevy and Ford lovers. Mopar guys in my area seem to be few and far between.

You all are talking about meeting in a certain area and that would be nice but how about a small suggestion? Someone make a patch/button or similar and wear it. Possibly a FABO's patch. That way it would be easy to recognize a fellow member. Well just my suggestion.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Jeff

As a new member and just starting to read some of the messages and posts, wow sure are alot lol, it is just amazing that I am not unique lol. I would love to meet and chat with some fellow members and Mopar lovers.

Seems like the crowd I have been attracked to over the years have all been and I hate saying it, Chevy and Ford lovers. Mopar guys in my area seem to be few and far between.

You all are talking about meeting in a certain area and that would be nice but how about a small suggestion? Someone make a patch/button or similar and wear it. Possibly a FABO's patch. That way it would be easy to recognize a fellow member. Well just my suggestion.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Jeff

Jeff what I did for Spring Carlisle was to PM my cell number to anyone that was interested in meeting up. The down side was only one husband & Wife team called to meet. The up side is they were/are very nice people and we ended up meeting at the Mason Dixon Drags and spending the day together...

What would be nice is if one of the members that are going to be there with their car and have a fold up tent would be willing to let us meet at his area. I would even be willing to pitch in a few dollars if this person had a gas grill along and would make up some burgers & dog then we could plan to meet around 12:30pm or so.

Thoughts/Suggestions...

btt

you guys that are going. if your bringing a car and don't have a club to put in on the registration form i'd appreciate it if you could put "mopar misfits" in where it asks for your club name.

any one have a time or meeting location in mind in the fair grounds?? any one is welcome under my canopy aat my car in the prostreet section,,

any one have a time or meeting location in mind in the fair grounds?? any one is welcome under my canopy aat my car in the prostreet section,,

:cheers: fstfish66 where is the prostreet section located...

I will try and meet some of the members here. I will be in the Modified Class. see you there!

70.JPG

Jamison and I will be there on Saturday and looking for other members. Trying to convince Jamison to buy a FABO t-shirt before he goes.

It is getting closer and was really hoping a FABO member will have a tent set up at their car for the FABO member to meet at...

I am in for sure!!! Cant wait!!! I registered for the show field yesterday and the lady said almost everything is full. See you all there!!

hopefully she is correct since last year spectator count appeared to be way off.

What does everyone do for night life there? Alot of times it is too nice a night to turn in. I have crusied around in the covertable but never really ran into anyone.
I'm staying at the western Villiage campground. Anyone else there?

no real night life at carlisle,,not like at the mopar nats,,,there is a go cart track ive learned but not to sure where it is at,,,

at carlisle they use to show some kind of car related movie at night at the grand stand,,,but not in several years,,,

the night life is the worst thing about carlisle. shame they don't have some kind of cruising like at the nats.

Everyone seems to turn into a pumpkin at 1730.

Bring your own liquor if you are so inclined, The town is pretty dry.

They did play Christine at a local drive in last year, but I was staying down in Harrisburg. I hope they do something like that this year.

On another note:
Is there going to be a burnout contest this year??? Or just the truck Pull off.

hey what tent is mopar misfits under i want to get in the young guns spot to and if u guys dont think thers any thing to do in hanover every friday and saderday i go and cruse in hanover mess with the chevys ya if ya want to cruse and hang out

I'll be ther saturday. no car, couple of friends and I will be camping out there not sure of camp site. hope to meet some folks out there

I'll be there all day Friday, all day Sat. and untill noon on Sunday. Look for me at the Early Valiant and Barracuda Club tent.

You can see my rolling restoration there too.

we'll have matching flat black hoods if its still like that then!

-
Back