Who is going to Carlisle???

-
you have a specific area that you park based on the car you registered. and yes you can put your own tent up and cook. i see it all the time there

I'll be there along with 5.7 Dart. The current plans are to bring the Duster

Dusterinthevalley003-1.jpg

absolutly going havn't missed a year since 1997.....we usually drive 6-7 mopars out and one on a trailer you know why......always a great turn out....

My son and I will be there on thursday till sunday along with a few freinds. This will be my 11th year, first year for my son( me thinks he is going to be very tired) hope to see you all there.

i will be there thursday some time till sunday, car will be in the pro street catogory,, i was in the modified A body section for a few years,,just wanted to park with the same type of body style,,but to many people cried to the event staff,, and they booted me to prostreet,,, i think thats the best award you can get,people kicking you out to another catogory,,,lol

i could care less about getting a award,, i go to have fun,see great cars,,

a bad day at a car show is better then any day at work,,LOL

We'll be there. Please see our parts for sale ad for show specials. They end June 15th, so order now !

Thanks guys !

Randy

bump

you guys that are going. if your bringing a car and don't have a club to put in on the registration form i'd appreciate it if you could put "mopar misfits" in where it asks for your club name.

I just got the E-Mail confirming my place in the survivor tent. :toothy10:
Good bye polished slots, Hello hubcaps I guess. :pale:

Mopar Misfits is my new club.

cuda69, 684mulas and I will be driving out Fri am from north Jersey. Anybody else headed out rt 80 & 81? Look for us.

I will be going to site see and parts shop. Fri,Sat leave Sunday. Is there a For A-body meeting place?

We'll be there. Please see our parts for sale ad for show specials. They end June 15th, so order now !

Thanks guys !

Randy

Please see us in spaces J188 to J192 just north and east of the Red Building T.

We look forward to seeing all you guys there !!

I plan to be there and hope to meet up with the good friends I have met here on FABO...

Hey guys, I will be going with my 98 neon, not sure if my dart is up to driving that far yet. I'm going to be staying at the Harrisburg West hotel. If you happen to see my car, stop by the 2gn.org tent and say hello!

This is the car, it looks the same, might have drag radials on the front of it this year though.

100_0630.jpg

wish i could take my srt-10 since duster is still waiting for engine to be done but got work and im broke.

-
Back