Who is going to Carlisle???

-
just a bunch of friends that get a tent there very year under that name. they asked for a club name and a friend was clowning around and said mopar misfits so thats what we used..lol if ya get 25 cars registered under that name the tent is free. so i figured i would ask anyone that isn't going in with a club help us out. like i said before everyone is welcome to hang under the tent for a while to get out of the sun for a bit. when i find out where the tent is (usually a few weeks before the show) i will post the spaces.

I absolutely love that everyone is talking about Chryslers at Carlisle that happens in JULY in March! You guys are as crazy as me. I will definitely be looking for Mopar Misfits. ;)

Here's my list of car fun planned so far this year:

-Mecum Muscle Car Auction FL (done, it was in January)
-Return to the Beach (Carolina/Kure Beach NC)
-Charlotte Food City Auto Fair at Lowes Motor Speedway
-Mopars at the Rock (Rockingham NC)
-Mopar Southern Nationals (Valdosta GA)
-Chryslers at Carlisle
-MoparNationals at National Trail Raceway
-Year One/Myrtle Beach Fall Cruise

There's also a GREAT Mopar show in Hamiton, Ontario that I'd like to go back to. Plus there was an awesome one at Dragway 42 (in Ohio) that I think they moved to a state park instead of the drag strip. I found out on this board last year that there is a Mopar show in the fall at MIR in Maryland which I will be searching around for info on. Oh, and fun stuff at Virginia Motorsports Park and the Mopar show at Englishtown with the FAST drag racing class...sigh, too bad I have to work in between all this.

So obviously, I am with the right community of Mopar crazies!

I will be at the show in july. Obviously no car because it is a long haul and my wife and i are going to boston, nyc and nj before we get to carlisle. Should be fun cant wait!

I absolutely love that everyone is talking about Chryslers at Carlisle that happens in JULY in March! You guys are as crazy as me. I will definitely be looking for Mopar Misfits. ;)

Here's my list of car fun planned so far this year:

-Mecum Muscle Car Auction FL (done, it was in January)
-Return to the Beach (Carolina/Kure Beach NC)
-Charlotte Food City Auto Fair at Lowes Motor Speedway
-Mopars at the Rock (Rockingham NC)
-Mopar Southern Nationals (Valdosta GA)
-Chryslers at Carlisle
-MoparNationals at National Trail Raceway
-Year One/Myrtle Beach Fall Cruise

There's also a GREAT Mopar show in Hamiton, Ontario that I'd like to go back to. Plus there was an awesome one at Dragway 42 (in Ohio) that I think they moved to a state park instead of the drag strip. I found out on this board last year that there is a Mopar show in the fall at MIR in Maryland which I will be searching around for info on. Oh, and fun stuff at Virginia Motorsports Park and the Mopar show at Englishtown with the FAST drag racing class...sigh, too bad I have to work in between all this.

So obviously, I am with the right community of Mopar crazies!

And where again are you guys from?#-o

We're in Northern VA near Dulles Airport but that doesn't mean we have to stay there ;)

I'll look forward to seeing you all at Carlisle on Saturday!

Man, I want to go really bad. But I wont be able to this year. I will be on the lookout for a thread of all of you talking about what I will be missing though.

We will be there all weekend, I haven't missed one since 1993. Will have the truck, car projects on temporary hold due to the planning & construction of a REAL garage!
We also usually do a day-trip for the Spring & Fall shows, and the whole weekend @ the Nationals (we have to - it's our anniversary!)

We will be there all three days. Had hotel rooms booked for a few months now. Always have a great time.

I had read somewhere that they might be having the pre-show at the new Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer near Mechanicburg, PA this year. I'll be there Thursday afternoon to get checked in at the fairgrounds and to relax. Then attend the pre-show with my car club. This will be my 10th year in a row. :-D

I had read somewhere that they might be having the pre-show at the new Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer near Mechanicburg, PA this year. I'll be there Thursday afternoon to get checked in at the fairgrounds and to relax. Then attend the pre-show with my car club. This will be my 10th year in a row. :-D

Kick-Off to Carlisle
Free Thursday evening Mopar party

Get your weekend started on Thursday evening with the Kick-Off to Carlisle hosted by Mopar Rebellion and held at CVM Dodge in Mechanicsburg. The Kick-Off features raffles, door prizes, inexpensive food, music, great Mopars and more. It’s free for participants and spectators and it’s a great opportunity to socialize with your friends in a relaxed atmosphere. Check out www.MoparRebellion.com for more details and directions to the new facility.

http://www.cvmdodge.com/ou/mechanicsburg-dodge/

bump

you guys that are going. if your bringing a car and don't have a club to put in on the registration form i'd appreciate it if you could put "mopar misfits" in where it asks for your club name.

I will be there on Friday! They let me out of prison and I get to walk around for the day and if something strikes my fancy I can return. I am only 1 1/2 hrs away. And if anyone needs help getting something home let me know. If you are flying in I can bring it home and send it out UPS to ya! Thats where I got me little dart for $400 :cheers:

Booked my ticket and hotel the other day. Put Mopar Misfit in the club space for ya Joe.
It'll only be me and my 10 year old son this year.
I can't wait already!!

George

Hey, I gotta question....
When ya pull into the fairgrounds, do they tell you where to park? Reason I asked is because at the Vette show (The only Carlisle show I've ever been to for the last 9 years) when you buy an entrance ticket for the "Fun Display", you have to park in certain areas, and they tell you where to park based on the info from your windshield sticker.
How does it work at the Mopar show?? Can I put up my own canopy so we can sit in the shade, and cook some burgers on a Hibochi or something??

George

-
Back