Who is the youngest member

-
memike - Good. I was interested in seeing what ages we had here in the younger crowd. I've done the same on some of my other usual forums. It's kinda cool to me to see that there are still as many young people that have interest in classic cars as there are.

GermzD74 - To be honest, you had me going for a second..I thought, woah, a 10 year old? I wasn't expecting that. LOL..But, that may have had something to do with it being 1:49am right now, who knows? haha..

340dartswinger - 23?!? Yeah..you are old. Need us to pool our money together to get you into a nice nursing home? haha..

memike said:
Glad to see everyone is chiming in and so far it looks like Moparman143 is
the youngest!
Glad to have this new generation of A bodie folks out there.
I hope yall take the time to enjoy this great site and keep us updated on your projects. :headbang:

How many more do we have here ?

Yall leave Jimmy boy alone he is 17 years old at hart.
Here is to you Jimmy boy :drinkers:

Thanks Mike :thumbup: 25 backwards :lol:

Sarah89 said:
340dartswinger - 23?!? Yeah..you are old. Need us to pool our money together to get you into a nice nursing home? haha..

i knew you were all nice people!! haha thanks for the help Sarah!

Not the youngest either, but i'm 22...my girlfriend of 6 years is 24.....we have two Mopars: Orange 73 Duster and a yellow 69 Plymouth Cuda Formula S, along with my 06 Ram and her 04 Durango, both Hemi powered. i also roll a 76 Valiant 4 speed slant six a few days a week. My girl is originally from Peru, but i got her into the world of Mopars...and SHE's HOOKED!!!

I come from a Mopar family....it's good to see the younger generations carrying the torch as well.

"Mopar or No Car"

Justin

Here is my poison dart. I am 15 years old and I purchased this car in Georgia. We bought it as shown and never looked back. It is a 1970 hardtop with a 360, 727 TCI trans., and black interior. Currently it resides in the garage next to my Dad's Prostreet 1970 HEMI Duster. Right now my Dart looks like a grocery getter but I have some plans in mind. I am proud to be a mopar young gun and very excited to be a part of this forum.

SDGSDGSADGASDGSAG.JPG

340dartswinger said:
i knew you were all nice people!! haha thanks for the help Sarah!
No problem! I'm just so sweet, ain't I? I'll try to stop by the new home at least twice a month on visiting days..haha..

1973dartswinger - What day in June? You're only about a month older than me.

I'm 17. I started restoring the Challenger when I was 12 and finished last year. I just bought my Scamp for 400$ on ebay.

I`m an embryo, I`ve not been born yet, but I love Mopars. How am I typing this, my arms and fingers are not formed yet? :tard: On the serious side , I`m glad to see another generation take the Mopar torch. Go young guns!

-
Back