Who,s off today

-
off till monday,pulled my six out yesterday and dropped in my new old 318/727. everything went perfect.shortened driveline fit,conversion mounts,headers,radiator, smooth as glass.fired it up uncorked and sounded so good. i still have to re-route my wires and stuff but i had to make sure it was going to run.i still have new valve covers and intake/carb to put on .but she runs and shifts like a champ! im so excited to get the sound of v8 power in my duster!i didnt have time to clean and paint the engine compartment like i wanted to. expecting some cold temps tomarrow.

Looking good

I was off today but worked in the shop painting the ceilings and walls. Started at 7:30am and quit at 6:30pm. I guess you can say I worked today. lol

Been off all week had a plan but they never work out,did get started on skim coats on the charger and fabbed up the inner structure on the drivers lower front fender.Reinstalled my stereo system in my shop [reception sucked] cleaned up my trucks interior [needed it only been 4 months] was gonna paint my topper to match my truck but pay check sucked [after bills don't have any extra cash] gonna give the wife some attention [garage sales/flea market] may take the cuda out sat nite, i go back to work on monday damn the bad luck [9 more years till retirement] .

Everyday is Saturday and there is no alarm clock..........

Just got back from Thanksgiving with the family in Lake Panassoffkee,Sat and Sun we'll be spending getting the last of our Christmas set up outside !!! Already had to start back at Halloween time getting it set up !!

Thanks, its summits bright blue metallic. looks nice without having to mortgage the house.

Shot the same thing on my W100 this past spring. Really looks good in the sun. Good Job.

I am off all weekend and today is the first day that I have sat around and done anything for a very very long time. My back is screwed up.

Going to the Utah State - Nevada football game tomorrow. Go Aggies!!!!!!!

I'm on-call w/critical environments crew until Tuesday. So I am just hanging in town and didn't do much today. Did take the daughters to "The Muppet Movie"- hands down one of the best family movies I've ever seen. Heck, there were even adults w/no kids watching it. Great flick

-
Back