Who Watched the Cup Race Yesterday?

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sitting on the couch fighting the flu, decided to watch the cup race. Haven’t watched one in 20 years. I actually enjoyed it. Of course the field was really tight with lots of wreaks. Really liked the ending. Will I watch another, unless I’m sick, no.

I had it on for the second half (didn't run across it before then). Didn't really pay attention till the last fifteen laps or so. Great ending.
I used to pay a lot more attention when my gf was into Nascar too, but she completely lost interest when Junior retired.
I think I started to not care when Nascar decided to promote drivers, and downplay brand rivalry.

Hey guys, we've got a couple of games on FABO that will add to your TV watching enjoyment of both NASCAR and NHRA:

* 2024 15th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - One More Time!!!

* 2024 14th Annual FABO NHRA "Pick 'Em" Game - It's NITRO Burnin' Time Again!!!

Give them a try and see.

Hey guys, we've got a couple of games on FABO that will add to your TV watching enjoyment of both NASCAR and NHRA:

Give them a try and see.

Thnx OC, I appreciate the work you put into the game.

I'm firmly a Penske guy, - it just kills me he's running Ferds

I've just admired him forever, should be POTUS, jmo, lol
I'll mosey over and look at the game, thank-you for the invite.

Sitting on the couch fighting the flu, decided to watch the cup race. Haven’t watched one in 20 years. I actually enjoyed it. Of course the field was really tight with lots of wreaks. Really liked the ending. Will I watch another, unless I’m sick, no.
Hope you get feeling better. I watched the race. There was a lot of 3 and 4 wide racing and that ends in a wreck but that's part of the excitement. In all my years of watching, I don't believe I have ever seen a 3 wide photo finish. That was pretty exciting.

Last edited:

Give them a try and see.
:thumbsup:

I'll mosey over and look at the game, thank-you for the invite.
The Nascar game gets my competitive juices flowing, the only problem is I have no control and I pick the wrong drivers.
It takes no money to play so no money lost.

I thought it was an awesome race, best in a long time.
4 wide Atlanta. Wow.
0.0003 secs between 1st 3 cars at finish
outstanding show .

I thought it was an awesome race, best in a long time.
4 wide Atlanta. Wow.
0.0003 secs between 1st 3 cars at finish
outstanding show .
That's exactly what the fans want to see. Single file for 500 miles is boring. :lol:

I saw this, laughed my azz off and had to share. :rofl: :rofl:

nascar2.jpg

Kyle's wife's comment on his needing "a couple more inches" was HILARIOUS.

GHOyF8PXAAA78z3.jpeg

As the announcers said "We have a drag race coming off the last corner to the finish!" No wonder it was so exciting!! :poke::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I didn't watch the Cup race, but I did watch the last half of the Xfiniti race. This Kiwi from New Zealand, SVG, finished third in the race. It's only his fourth race on a NASCAR oval. He finished 12th last week at Daytona. He won the NASCAR Cup race with the big boys in his first ever outing last July at rain soaked Chicago. I've seen Jim in some of the Australian Supercar races. He's a hell of a driver. He'll probably appear in some of the Cup races this season on the road courses.
Shane van Gisbergen "stoked" after third-place finish at Atlanta

-
Back