Who would like to help/ SB to BB

-
This has been in the back of my head for some time,my 69 dart with the 360 works real good,but a 383 BB is what I would like big time.So who would like to help me put a BB in my 69 dart.I am thinking of collecting parts this winter and next summer and do the change over the winter of 2013:cheers: if I can afford this swap.So what i need is all advice and the parts needed, and if able P#sssss. PS I plan on headers which ones hug the best.Thanks guyssssssssss.

I have a complete 383 set-up I pulled out of the one I am buidling for my wife. Hers is a 74.

Here is what I was told about the engine and trans. Engine was put to gether by previoius owner but never started. Short block was used one from his friends 69 charger with 30,000 miles. Heads were supposed to have been redone and appear as such, but I have not pulled them. Has Purple 484 cam in it. TTI long tube headers. Engine mounts to bolt to SB k member.

Transmission is supposed to have reverse manual valve body and been rebuilt.

At present engine and trans are still bolted together and starter installed.

The car did not have any wiring in it when I purchased the car, so I have not attempted to start it.

It is out of the car now and I would entertain a resonable offer for it as a package or partial trade and some $. I live in Indiana, so not sure how far that would be from you. Would love to see this go back to another Dart for someone wanting to do the swap.

My wife orignally wanted to just drag race, but now wants street machine to run on a road course and drag race, so I am opting for a stroked/built 318 to loose some weight on the front end.

-
Back