Who's going? Cruisin The Coast / Mopars at the Marina

-

70greendart

Reaction score
The Mississippi Cruisin' the Coast starts on Oct 2nd.
Mopars at the Marina get together will be on Thursday Oct 6th starting at 1PM. Long Beach Marina and Yacht Club Beach Rd. (HWY 90) and Jeff Davis in Long Beach MS. We will have the free jambalaya, drinks, chicken, french bread and whatever else everyone cares to bring and share. This is always a free event. Had 250 Mopars last year. Food served at 4PM. If you want to join in just show up. Check out www.killermopars.com or Facebook group "Killer Mopars" for more info. email me at [email protected]

I'll try to be there Eric, gonna start putting the 340 back together today. But time is running short alot to do.
:banghead:

abodyjoe,
I can understand that this is like the only site I can tolerate.

I'm planning to be there with my Demon along with a couple of Mopar buddies, one with a PT Cruiser with tube frame and 360 and the other has a Viper with 572 in. Hemi. Look for us, below are pictures of our cars.

Tanger9-17-11CarCruise016.jpg

Tanger9-17-11CarCruise011-1.jpg

SAM_0160.jpg

I will do something after CTC to speed up the site, I have some ideas. Hope you all make Thursday and I will be down Sunday, look for my green go Dart

I am fairly new to the site but I will be there. My 72 Dart Swinger is not complete but I will look at what everyone else brought. Been to Cruisin the coast for years but never to the Marina in Long Beach

I will be there most all week, will be in my red 67 GT "decoy". Hope to meet all of you. Thought about driving the GTS but milage is not too good. See you there, Joe

I'll be at CTC Friday and Saturday in my crusty ol' purple 72 Demon 340. Honk if ya see me...

I will be there most all week, will be in my red 67 GT "decoy". Hope to meet all of you. Thought about driving the GTS but milage is not too good. See you there, Joe
i enjoyed talking to you Joe, Hope you had a safe trip back home.
Jody

-
Back