Wife had our 4th child tonight.

-

Badart

Reaction score
7 lbs even and healthy. His name is Jacob Leon Dillinger. We had to name him after my grandfather who was a WWII B29 pilot. I will post pics in a couple of days.

Congratulations John!

As my Dad would say, you know how that happens right? You better keep your pants zipped up..............haaaaaaaaaaaa:toothy10:

Congrats on the new addition!You must be a proud papa.Take care of the wife and the brewd of Dillingers!

Congrats Badart!! A boy and the last name Dillinger.....he wont get messed with LOL Now what are ya sellin' off????

Congrats.
Remember a tv show called 8 is enough ? You're half way there :)

Congratulations Badart :cheers: 7 lb's to cool, my number :-D
Treva and I send you our best wishes and hope momma and son are doing well bud :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Congratulations John! You have been blessed with a new member of the family.Hope all is well with the little guy and the wife.

Congratulations! I hope the rest of the family is well and caught up on sleep!

Congratulations to you all! Boy you are one busy guy. Guess you'll be looking for another project car soon :)

Grant

Thanks everyone. Momma is doing great and actually enjoying the peace and quiet while she can. The baby is healty and has been latched on non stop. I guess I am grounded from the garage for a few days at least. LOL.

-
Back