Wife says I Don't Need...

-
My wife would be insistent that I drag it home. She's after me now to find her something fat fendered to rod out for her.

Quit procrastinating and go get it Dave! You deserve it for all that hard work you've done the last few months.

I think you should respect your wife and put her feelings first and....I'm sorry I just wanted to see if I could say it with a straight face. Now go get that car!

Has anyone else besides me noticed that "GTGrinly" hasn't been back on here since he posted the first post??? hmmmmm- he must not have an internet hookup ran to the dog house yet... "He must have got it"!!!

I'm still here...it's not gonna happen. I went and looked again and tried to talk to the guy but he's stuck with his price and it's too much for the condition. Would make a super cool rat or gasser but even if he would take my offer I'd have to set it aside til the Dart is done and I just don't have the room..seems like it got alot of people on here dreaming right along with me..so if anyone else here would like to rescue it let me know and I'll get you a phone number.

-
Back