wife takes my car for a spin and.....

-
I got one of those in the mail the other day! Opened it up, and there was my son driving through a red light. Even had a link to the video of him running the red light. He was busted and paid up immediately!! Cost him $100 of his grad money.

I've gotten 3 of those, Main & Logan, Grant & Wilton & a camera van on Academy & Harrow. I just can't help myself! Gotta go fast!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k"]YouTube- Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55[/ame]

Good ol Manitoba!

where potholes are now yearlong, not just spring!

no kiddin, you guys should come to oregon some time....I got one for a grand for 10 over...

A grand! H@ly sheepsh!t! 300+ bucks is bad enough, but man alive!

This stuff is out of control. Something needs to be done.

Here we have a stunting law. Do 50 KPH over the limit say good bye to your car,and your licence for a week on the spot. Plus up to $5000.00 upon conviction and the tow and storage fee for the week your car is in jail then add on a licence reinstatement fee. Your looking at a big hit. Then try and get cheap insurance after that.

My favorite is Lagimodiere and Grassie.. 80kph on Lag, and the light before Grassie has those amber flashing lights letting you know that you're not gonna make the light. Of course, the revenue generating intersection following doesn't have those. Not that these things are a cash grab, they're for our safety..

DRENO, get that gouge bodied up quick, then tell them it couldn't be your car lol..

Grant

When I lived in Pennsylvania, there were guys who were shooting the camera's out when that crap first started to become popular.
Goota love PA rednecks, the one's whop actually pay attention before they go to the polls that is.

She said she wanted to take it for a little spin so I said ok.2 weeks later this shows up in the mail.

View attachment 158526

Actually that was me.But I made the light.Wow I couldn't believe what they are hittin ya for speeding now.:angry7: I will try to be a good boy from now on.:snakeman:
WOW :tongue9::tongue9: That's a hefty fine :angry7: from what I seen on this thread the technology in the city camera's are paying for there self and more, Sorry the light change got ya Dave :angry7:
I think we have 14 camera's in town that does that in our 55k population
They did help the county locate a stolen county jail van a few mouths back
I remember some one telling me back in the day that Quote = MIKE That Barracuda's going to get you in trouble :-D or was it my Challenger.
Did your wife put you on a time out 8)

My favorite is Lagimodiere and Grassie.. 80kph on Lag, and the light before Grassie has those amber flashing lights letting you know that you're not gonna make the light. Of course, the revenue generating intersection following doesn't have those. Not that these things are a cash grab, they're for our safety..

DRENO, get that gouge bodied up quick, then tell them it couldn't be your car lol..

Grant

Unfortunately the gouge is there for a while.I'm doin the best I can to make the rest of the car look good for July 1st.Just came in for a break.8)

WOW :tongue9::tongue9: That's a hefty fine :angry7: from what I seen on this thread the technology in the city camera's are paying for there self and more, Sorry the light change got ya Dave :angry7:
I think we have 14 camera's in town that does that in our 55k population
They did help the county locate a stolen county jail van a few mouths back
I remember some one telling me back in the day that Quote = MIKE That Barracuda's going to get you in trouble :-D or was it my Challenger.
Did your wife put you on a time out 8)

Actually Mike she did the opposite and went to China for 9 days.So I am home alone,busy workin on the car.I probably should have stopped but I hate jamming on the brakes,was more fun to step on the gas.8)

Sounds like we need to start making kits to make our plates flip up and down, lol. They tested all of those covers and crap on tv (mythbusters maybe?) and none of them worked. The cops got the plate number every time they tried something different.

I have a can of diffuser spray.I was told it is illegal and so she doesn't want me to use it.8) I don't get many tickets ,maybe 1 every 5 years,so I'll just keep on keepin on.8)

You Go Young Gun :eek:ccasion: I would frame that picture :drinkers:

staying inside today enjoying some pool , It's 100 friggin degrees outside

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 095.jpg

It's a beautiful 72* here.I'm am trying to paint the "booboos" on the rear quarter of my car.Might be time for another cold one,thanks for the idea Mike.8)

Didn't realize you still had photo radar in Winnipeg, they got rid of it here years ago because of the uproar from the voters they put a in a bunch of red light camera on high collision intersections instead.

Do they have to put them in the open or can they hide them from view?

It's a beautiful 72* here.I'm am trying to paint the "booboos" on the rear quarter of my car.Might be time for another cold one,thanks for the idea Mike.8)

Glad you liked it :happy10: Name it The Day The Law Won 8)
and I wanted to post to loose the reply count 8)

Didn't realize you still had photo radar in Winnipeg, they got rid of it here years ago because of the uproar from the voters they put a in a bunch of red light camera on high collision intersections instead.

Do they have to put them in the open or can they hide them from view?

That's one of the problems they put them in enclosures.The other thing is they don't all have cameras in them,they move them around.:angry7:(bastards)

Simple solution to the garbage can. Go to the opposite side of the camera and dump some water in it. Wouldn't it be funny if was on the curb, or someone moved it there, then you could take off with the camera :toothy10:

thats damn entrapment right there, here you have to be able to see the gun, vehicle, or camera. They cant hide or obstruct it from view for something like 500 feet.

-
Back